• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Gift Certificates for Fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Frankly, I think that is a smack in the face from HO. I can understand that we shouldn't get commission twice (once from original order, and once from when it is redeemed) but...what if that person wanted to purchase more than the amount on the GC? Shouldn't we be the ones to get commission on that, or at least the buyer would know who it came from and where they should purchase from in the future. I will definitely start making my own GC from now on.
niccibyrd
I am doing a fundraiser for a Race for the Cure team. I will have a table but figured it would be easier to just sell gift certificates.

I want to do some sort of "receipt" with the team's logo. How can I do this?

Any suggestions?

I am offering gift certificates for a fundraiser, and I would love to see your order form that you used.Thanks,Cooky

I ordered mine through our supply orders.

I like to make my own gift certificates, they have some great templates on word. It's my understanding that the ones you get through PC are only redeemable through them, and you don't get the benefits from it. If you go to the PC website and search gift certificates, you can see a sample and right on it it states: " This gift certificate may NOT be redeemed..... through a Pampered Chef consultant or their Personal Website..."
I think that sucks so I make my own, and put right on it that it's only redeemable through me.

Good luck!!

dme.grant said:
I like to make my own gift certificates, they have some great templates on word. It's my understanding that the ones you get through PC are only redeemable through them, and you don't get the benefits from it. If you go to the PC website and search gift certificates, you can see a sample and right on it it states: " This gift certificate may NOT be redeemed..... through a Pampered Chef consultant or their Personal Website..."
I think that sucks so I make my own, and put right on it that it's only redeemable through me.

Good luck!!

We get paid for the gift certificate when it is ordered. If we got paid for it when it was used as well, we would be getting paid twice................nice dream, but it's not going to happen. That is why it can't be used on a consultants website or at a show.

pcsharon1 said:
We get paid for the gift certificate when it is ordered. If we got paid for it when it was used as well, we would be getting paid twice................nice dream, but it's not going to happen. That is why it can't be used on a consultants website or at a show.

Yea, but when it goes through the PC website the order goes to SOME consultant SOMEwhere. Therefore you've lost a customer to someone else.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Yea, but when it goes through the PC website the order goes to SOME consultant SOMEwhere. Therefore you've lost a customer to someone else.

This is something I will call and ask home office because I don't think it does. How can HO send an order to someone as a lead but not give them commission on it? And if you sold them the certificate and you are following up with them to make sure they understand how to use it, then they are your customer. I'm gonna call HO tomorrow but I don't think they can justify sending a non-commission order to someone as one of their leads.

pcsharon1 said:
This is something I will call and ask home office because I don't think it does. How can HO send an order to someone as a lead but not give them commission on it? And if you sold them the certificate and you are following up with them to make sure they understand how to use it, then they are your customer. I'm gonna call HO tomorrow but I don't think they can justify sending a non-commission order to someone as one of their leads.

Hm, that's very true. I guess I thought all orders placed on the main website had to go to some consultant.

Generic orders paid with credit card get dispersed to those on the lead list. Orders where Corporates Gift Certificates are redeemed do not go to a consultant. ;)

Thanks, Sheila! That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure.........now I don't need to call HO tomorrow! Yeah!

dme.grant said:
: " This gift certificate may NOT be redeemed..... through a Pampered Chef consultant or their Personal Website..."

Frankly, I think that is a smack in the face from HO. I can understand that we shouldn't get commission twice (once from original order, and once from when it is redeemed) but...what if that person wanted to purchase more than the amount on the GC? Shouldn't we be the ones to get commission on that, or at least the buyer would know who it came from and where they should purchase from in the future. I will definitely start making my own GC from now on. Thanks for the info ladies!

What is a Gift Certificate Fundraiser?

A Gift Certificate Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals or organizations can sell gift certificates for Pampered Chef products and earn a percentage of the sales as a fundraiser.

How much money can be raised through a Gift Certificate Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through a Gift Certificate Fundraiser varies depending on the number of gift certificates sold and the percentage earned per sale. Typically, organizations can earn 15-20% of the sales as profit.

How do I sign up for a Gift Certificate Fundraiser?

To sign up for a Gift Certificate Fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

Can the gift certificates be used for online purchases?

Yes, the gift certificates can be used for online purchases. The recipient can enter the gift certificate code at checkout to apply the discount to their order.

Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased with the gift certificates?

No, there are no restrictions on what products can be purchased with the gift certificates. The recipient can use the gift certificate towards any Pampered Chef product of their choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • coopersgirl