• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Stains off of Chillzanne Rec. Server

In summary, the conversation is about a stained Chillzanne server and the various cleaning solutions that have worked for others, such as using baking soda, bleach, or plastic booster. There are also suggestions to line the bowl with lettuce leaves to prevent staining in the future. The conversation also includes a discussion about using plastic booster for other types of stains on plastic kitchenware.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
This may be out there already, I know I have read a cleaning solution somewhere I couldn't find it. I used my Chillzanne Rec. Server over the weekend and put ****tail sauce in the middle well and the shrimp around it.

I went to clean it out and the well was stained red. Has this happened to anyone else? I have used it before with dips and things, but never had a problem with staining.

What are the cleaning solutions to try and get the stain out?

Thanks bunches,
Tracy
:(

I soaked mine over night with a past made of baking soda and water and mine came out. Paprika stained mine when I sprinkled it over my eggs.

Clorox Clean Up or a bleach/water solution will do the job.

Thanks, I will give those a try.

Tracy :)

To avoid that, line the bowl with lettuce leaves next time.

I wonder if the Plastic Booster that's for the dishwasher would work on it? Not in the dishwasher, but you could squirt a little on it and wash it in the sink.

Thanks, I forgot about the plastic booster. I love the lettuce leaf idea!!!

You all are awesome. Thanks for your ideas.

Tracy

jrstephens said:
I soaked mine over night with a past made of baking soda and water and mine came out. Paprika stained mine when I sprinkled it over my eggs.

That's exactly what happened to mine. I mixed water with baking soda and that worked great as well.

I should make commission off plastic booster!! I sell so many to my family and friends... it is the BEST stuff!!

I took the same thing in mine to a Christmas party and had the same thing happen. I just soaked it in mild bleach water and it looks brand new.

Where do you find that plastic booster? I know I have seen it advertised, but hadn't seen it in stores yet.

I will try the bleach water also.

Thanks,
Tracy

Plastic booster is in a red tube near the dishwasher stuff

It must work well on a lot of things because Tupperware added the rubbermaid brand one to their product line...

I am heading to Wal-Mart!!!!

Tracy

What about a stained skinny scraper?? I used mine to spread pizza sauce. I tried using baking soda, but it actually made the stain darker! Any suggestions? I thought they weren't supposed to stain (at least I claim that at my shows!)
Joanne

I soak my scrapers in a mild bleach solution and they come clean easily, but this stuff is awesome! I fill my dishwasher with every piece of plastic wear that I can find, then squirt a TON in the soap cup and everything comes out brand new! It works wonders when I forget about the spaghettios on the highchair tray...

What a great thread!! Thanks for the tips. Sometimes I line mine with clear plastic. I should buy some of Gillian's plastic booster too to keep on hand to try.

yes that plastic booster stuff is all that and a bag of chips!! I love the stuff!!

I love your expression about the chips, Cynthia!

What is the best way to remove stains from my Chillzanne Rec. Server?

The best way to remove stains from your Chillzanne Rec. Server is to use a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap. Gently scrub the stained area with a soft cloth or sponge, then rinse with warm water and dry completely before storing.

Can I use bleach or harsh chemicals to clean my Chillzanne Rec. Server?

No, we do not recommend using bleach or harsh chemicals on your Chillzanne Rec. Server as it may damage the finish and affect the performance of the product. Stick to mild dish soap and warm water for best results.

How do I remove stubborn stains from my Chillzanne Rec. Server?

If mild dish soap and warm water are not enough to remove stubborn stains, you can try using a paste of baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stained area, let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub gently with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry completely before storing.

Can I put my Chillzanne Rec. Server in the dishwasher?

No, the Chillzanne Rec. Server is not dishwasher safe. Hand washing with mild dish soap and warm water is the best way to clean this product.

How do I prevent stains on my Chillzanne Rec. Server?

To prevent stains on your Chillzanne Rec. Server, make sure to wash and dry it thoroughly after each use. Also, avoid using it with highly acidic or strongly colored foods, as these can cause staining. If you do notice staining, clean it as soon as possible for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefannie1015
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda