• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter - $5/Month or FREE for 4 Referrals!

In summary, the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter is a subscription service offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product promotions for $5 per month. It includes a variety of content such as new and seasonal recipes, cooking techniques, product demonstrations, and special offers. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Subscribe Now" button, and you can cancel your subscription at any time through your account on the website.
natural
Gold Member
Hi all I just wanted to let you know that this link is to a gal (Jessica) who does a beautiful job laying out a monthly newletter!! She will customize an events spot in it to for you.

It is $5 a month but if you sign 4 peole up you will get if FREE for the year. SO, if you do sign up please tell her that Sandra Aldrich referred you..then maybe when I get my four, I will post that and someone else can try here to "recruit" four more...and so on??? Just a thought.

I really think she does a great job, here is a place to check into it more I think there is even a sample one here:
http://www.myconsultantscorner.com/

Hi Sandra,Thanks for sharing this information with us. I checked out Jessica's website and it looks like she does indeed do a great job with the monthly newsletter. It's great that she offers customization options and the price seems very reasonable.I also like the idea of referring others to her services and potentially getting a free year for myself. I will definitely consider signing up and I will be sure to mention your referral if I do.Thanks again for sharing this resource with us. I'm sure many other forum users will find it useful as well. Keep us updated on your progress with recruiting others and getting your free year. Good luck!

Hello everyone,I just wanted to take a moment to share with you a wonderful resource for a monthly newsletter. Jessica does an amazing job with the layout and design, and she even offers the option to customize an events section just for you. It's only $5 a month, which is a steal for the quality of work she provides.But here's the best part - if you refer four people, you'll get the newsletter for FREE for the entire year! So if you do decide to sign up, please mention my name (Sandra Aldrich) as your referral. And who knows, maybe we can all work together to refer four more people and continue the cycle?I highly recommend checking out Jessica's website at http://www.myconsultantscorner.com/ for more information and even a sample newsletter. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Happy cooking!Best,

What is the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter?

The Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter is a subscription service offered by Pampered Chef that provides subscribers with exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product promotions.

How much does the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter cost?

The Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter costs $5 per month. However, it is completely free for subscribers who refer four friends or family members to also subscribe to the newsletter.

What kind of content can I expect from the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter?

The Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter includes a variety of content such as new and seasonal recipes, cooking techniques, product demonstrations, and special offers on Pampered Chef products.

How do I sign up for the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter?

To sign up for the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Subscribe Now" button. You will then be prompted to create an account and enter your payment information.

Can I cancel my subscription to the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription to the Gorgeous Monthly Newsletter at any time. Simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and follow the instructions to cancel your subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookwithdonna
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Chef Kearns
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies