• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Generation2 Cookware Oven Safe and Up to What Temperature?

In summary, Generation2 Cookware stands out from other cookware products due to its unique blend of metals, resulting in even heat distribution and preventing hot spots. It is also safe to use in the oven and can withstand metal utensils. To clean and care for it, simply use warm soapy water and avoid harsh chemicals. Additionally, it is compatible with all cooktop surfaces.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I know Gen 2 was oven safe- but up to what temp??

I think to 350˚F.

I believe it was 350 as well.

1. What makes Generation2 Cookware different from other cookware products?

Generation2 Cookware is made with a unique blend of metals, including aluminum, stainless steel, and copper, which provides even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. This results in more efficient cooking and prevents burning or scorching of food.

2. Is Generation2 Cookware safe to use in the oven?

Yes, Generation2 Cookware is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it perfect for a variety of cooking methods, including baking, roasting, and broiling.

3. Can I use metal utensils with Generation2 Cookware?

Yes, Generation2 Cookware is durable and can withstand the use of metal utensils. However, to prolong the life of your cookware, we recommend using wooden or silicone utensils.

4. How do I clean and care for my Generation2 Cookware?

To clean your Generation2 Cookware, simply wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience. To maintain its quality, avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. We also recommend using low to medium heat when cooking to prevent discoloration or warping.

5. Can I use Generation2 Cookware on all cooktop surfaces?

Yes, Generation2 Cookware is compatible with all cooktop surfaces, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. Its stainless steel base ensures even heat distribution on any type of stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • pamperedape
  • Products and Tips
Replies