• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Garlic Bread Knots in Your Saute Pan!

demonstrations of heat resistance or how something cooks best! :) I can see why these would be a popular item on your show.These things are AWESOME!! They have totally replaced garlic bread in my house and my kids ask for them with any meal!! YUM!I do try to stir them around a little bit.You can also make a sweet version by skipping the garlic and using sweet sprinkles instead of the Italian seasoning.When I make these at shows, I only
PamperedCaniac
For your saute pan!!!

Small Saute Pan Recipes!!

Garlic Bread knots

1 stick butter - melt butter
2 cloves garlic - add garlic after butter has melt careful to not burn
1/2 tsp. Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning - add season next

1 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits, cut into quarters and place in saute pan -

Bake at 350 until golden (about 15 mins or so)

Last edited:
MMMMMMM! Yummy and will go soooo great with spaghetti!

:p Yay, thank you so much :love:

Thanks so much for posting!! This sounds so good!! I can't wait to try it!

Oh my. Wish I had some biscuit's right now! :)

These things are AWESOME!! They have totally replaced garlic bread in my house and my kids ask for them with any meal!! YUM!

do you stir the biscuit pieces around or just plop them on and put it in the oven?

When I make these at shows, I only use 3tbs of butter. Still turn out great.

Amanda, I do try to stir them around a little bit.

You can also make a sweet version by skipping the garlic and using sweet sprinkles instead of the Italian seasoning.

chefjeanine said:
When I make these at shows, I only use 3tbs of butter. Still turn out great.

Amanda, I do try to stir them around a little bit.

I use 3-4 Tbls. of butter, and I use the 10" Exec. Skillet. I also grate in Parmesan Cheese with the butter, garlic, and 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning - and toss the biscuits to coat them.

This recipe has been so popular with hosts and guests as part of my 30 Minute Chicken Show that I put the recipe on the back of my business cards!

chefann said:
You can also make a sweet version by skipping the garlic and using sweet sprinkles instead of the Italian seasoning.

Use half cinnamon sprinkles and half caramel sprinkles.....super yummy :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I use 3-4 Tbls. of butter, and I use the 10" Exec. Skillet. I also grate in Parmesan Cheese with the butter, garlic, and 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning - and toss the biscuits to coat them.

This recipe has been so popular with hosts and guests as part of my 30 Minute Chicken Show that I put the recipe on the back of my business cards!

We did this with the white chicken chili but did do the bread with one stick of butter (Paula Deen style)! However, I will remember the parmesan next time and try that.
We did the chili on the stove and then the saute pan for the garlic knots to show off the cookware - good way to get people to book a Feb show for 60% the cookware. LOL

Oh and yes we stirred the sauce a little and then poped in the oven. However with a stick of butter the sauce kinda worked it self thru since it is a small pan... LOL

2 other saute pan ideas

Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
1 stick butter
sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
1/2 jar caramel topping
1/2 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits, cut into quarters
Peel/Core/Slice apple, chop
Put the rest of the biscuits on top
Bake at 350 until golden

Pecan Sticky Buns
1 stick butter
1/2 jar caramel topping
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits, cut into quarters
Bake at 350 until golden

Oh YUMMY! I can't wait till the kids go home and I can go to the store for some grands! I'd make and eat them now if I could (9 AM).

ChefBeckyD said:

I have a chicken in the fridge and my host is getting stuff to make these Biscuit Bites tomorrow...per your previous posts here. I just hope I can make it...we have super sub zero temps and bad roads....I tried the biscuits last night and what a great presentation! They just slid outta the 10" SS saute pan and right onto the plate.

OK i am new so this is going to sound silly...you put the whole skillet in the oven? just want to make sure I get it right

good way to demonstrate heat resistance i guess

OK - so the cookware isn't heat resistant. If it was, nothing would cook in it, b/c it wouldn't ever get hot. But, it is oven-safe up to 500 for the S/S and 400 for the Exec.

But, yes, you put the whole skillet, pan, etc. in the oven to bake. That's how they do the skillet cakes, too.

silly wording i knew better :blushing:

Thanks! I like this idea. I think i am going to try this tonight. I have a show on Sat and this out be a good quick demo! I am excited

JDooley said:
silly wording i knew better :blushing:

Thanks! I like this idea. I think i am going to try this tonight. I have a show on Sat and this out be a good quick demo! I am excited

They handle is heat resistant, that's why it doesn't melt. So, you were not totally silly!! Just a mix up of words that we all do.:D

Do you think this could work with the flaky layers (Hungry Jack) biscuits? Biscuits are biscuits for this right?

This month I am making soup for my shows and then doing these in the square baker. 1 can of grand biscuits quartered fits the baker nicely and this way I show cookware and stoneware.

I did a similar thing last year January for my Soup and Slippers shows. But I did the Smashed Potato Soup in the DCB in the microwave, and garlic bites in the oven. It freaked people out to see those 2 lines used in ways they didn't know they could. :)

How did the Smashed Potato Soup work for demo? Did you double the recipe at all?

PamperChefCarol said:
This month I am making soup for my shows and then doing these in the square baker. 1 can of grand biscuits quartered fits the baker nicely and this way I show cookware and stoneware.

I went to a show before I became a consultant where the person used the bake too and I like that idea. You are right, it is a great way to show stoneware too!:chef:

crystalscookingnow said:
How did the Smashed Potato Soup work for demo? Did you double the recipe at all?

I did Smashed Potato Soup in the DCB last night for 21 people!

I did double it - it was almost to the top of the DCB - but everyone loved it! Sold a couple DCB at full price! (and got 4 bookings!)

That sounds perfect. I'm going to use it for my show tomorrow night & on the 31st. Did you make any changes?

ChefBeckyD said:
I did Smashed Potato Soup in the DCB last night for 21 people!

I did double it - it was almost to the top of the DCB - but everyone loved it! Sold a couple DCB at full price! (and got 4 bookings!)

Woohoo Becky!

I am doing Soup and Slippers all month and will be making these garlic bites. I've been making them for what feels like years....

where can I find the recipe for Smashed Potato Soup in the DCB?

I have several different choices--i've done Microwave White Chicken Chili, this weekend I'm doing Chicken Vegetable Alfredo and Smashed Potato Soup.You can find the Smashed Potato soup with DCB instructions if you do a search.

I haven't seen this posted yet...do you flip the garlic knots onto your serving platter so that the bottom of the biscuits is on. Or do you just slide the garlic knots onto your serving platter? Thanks for your help, I am doing this demo on Friday night.

I flip mine. I think the presentation is nicer that way, but I've seen people just slide them out, too.

Thanks Deanna, I made them last night and they did not taste that great. I followed the recipe on the cookware presentation pages. I have noticed that people here are putting way more garlic, seasoning and butter. Maybe that is the difference.

I forgot to mention that I prepped them the night before. I microwaved the butter and garlic in the classic batter bowl and then tossed in the biscuits. Put in fridge overnight and put then into the pan the next night with shredded cheese on them.

I think it's better to do it all at the show. It shows the versatility of the cookware if you melt the butter, press the garlic into the pan, add the biscuits then put it directly into the oven. People are thrilled when they see how they can take the cookware directly from cooktop to oven!!

PC newbie I bet they didn't taste so good because the biscuts "fell" and weren't so fresh. Canned bisquits are best right out of the can. If that is not the case it may be that you do not like the taste of the italian seasoning? - I know that my family is not a fan of the oregano in it, just a thought.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcjulie
Replies