• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Garlic Bites in a Press: No Executive Pan Needed!

:)The garlic bites recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of butter and 4 cloves of garlic. I usually use 3 tablespoons of butter and 6 cloves of garlic. The recipe also calls for 1/4 cup of flour, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. I usually use 1/2 cup of flour and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. The recipe also calls for 1 cup of heavy cream. I usually use 2 cups of heavy cream. The recipe also calls for 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese. I usually use 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese. The recipe also
calisweetheart03
Will the fabulous garlic bites work in the grill press? I need a large batch but I don't have a big Executive pan.

calisweetheart03 said:
Will the fabulous garlic bites work in the grill press? I need a large batch but I don't have a big Executive pan.

Well, I've never tried to cook something in a grill press... :D

I think if you try the grill pan they will work, they just may fill in the ridges cooking. Also the seasonings on the bottom may got stuck in the grooves a bit and not distribute as evenly. Knowing the recipe though, they'll taste just as good.

If you have time, make more than one batch in your saute pan. Dump the first and serve and start the second batch.

If this is for home and not a show you can substitute other cookware...

LOL...yeah, those grill press bites might not be too tasty. :) Teacher's brain on Friday=FRIED!

It's for a show and I AM making two batches...lol. One small one w/out cheese and one big one with cheese. There are going to be nearly 30 people there and those will disappear FAST. :)

Thanks!

I don't know where you live, but ask if someone in your cluster has a pan you can borrow.

ETA: You could also make them in a round baker or a bar pan (melt butter on stove and transfer to bar pan) and sell some stoneware too. (I'd still make some in the saute pan to show the versatility of that).

They worked GREAT in the grill pan and the host (my grandma) raved about how well "that okra pan" works for frying okra. I think I may sell a few in the near future. :)

calisweetheart03 said:
They worked GREAT in the grill pan and the host (my grandma) raved about how well "that okra pan" works for frying okra. I think I may sell a few in the near future. :)

Wonderful - good to know!

I don't want to sound like a dork....but here goes. Can someone direct me to the garlic bites recipe? i keep hearing about it but don't know how to make it

thanks!

I use the one that is on the back of the executive cookware flyer for the flip top chart.

It was also in the Fall Special Consultant News if I remember right.

aha - thanks!

They work well in both the large family skillet and the new SS 10 inch saute pan. Just in case you were making large batches. Which, BTW, these are fabulous and you should make more than needed!!

I have been doing these with the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo soup this month and guests are gobbling them up! But I use more garlic and butter than they call for. Hey, you can't go wrong with more.

1. How do I make the garlic bites using a press?

To make the garlic bites using a press, start by preheating your grill to medium-high heat. Next, peel and chop your garlic cloves and place them in the press. Squeeze the handles of the press to crush the garlic and release its flavor. Then, add your desired seasonings and mix well. Form the mixture into small bite-sized balls and place them on a greased grill pan. Grill for about 10 minutes, flipping occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through.

2. Do I need an executive pan to make these garlic bites?

No, you do not need an executive pan to make these garlic bites. The Pampered Chef Garlic Press is designed to make grilling garlic bites easy and mess-free. Simply place the bites on a greased grill pan or directly on the grill grates for best results.

3. Can I use frozen garlic to make these bites?

Yes, you can use frozen garlic to make these bites. However, we recommend using fresh garlic for the best flavor. If using frozen garlic, make sure to thaw it completely before using it in the press.

4. How many garlic bites does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 20-24 garlic bites, depending on the size of each bite. You can easily double or triple the recipe for larger gatherings or to have leftovers for later.

5. Can I add cheese to these garlic bites?

Yes, you can add cheese to these garlic bites. Simply mix in your desired cheese, such as shredded parmesan or mozzarella, with the garlic and seasonings before forming the bites. You can also sprinkle cheese on top of the bites while grilling for a delicious cheesy crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • LeanneB.
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kitchendivinity