• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Bites: A Deliciously Simple Recipe!

In summary, the ingredients needed for Garlic Bites are 1 package (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls, 4 cloves garlic, minced, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, and 1 tsp dried parsley flakes. The recipe makes 8 servings and you can use fresh garlic instead of minced garlic. You can also make Garlic Bites ahead of time by refrigerating them for up to 4 hours before baking. They can also be frozen for up to 2 months and reheated in the oven.
calisweetheart03
I keep seeing garlic bites mentioned and they sound DELISH! How exactly do you make them??

I found it in the cookware selling guide. Now if I can just upload it...

Attachments

• cookware_training_insert.pdf
    358.6 KB · Views: 538
Awesome!! Thank you SO much! :)

Thanks! I was wondering what they were too. Somehow I missed this one.

I also toss the biscuts in parmesain cheese and the italian seasoning before putting them in the pan and they are ssssooooo good.

enjoy.....

I have seen them also called pull a part bread. There are recipes also out there to do something like it but using the Fluted bunt stoneware (bigger scale).

Yum-o!I just made these...wow! What an easy and fabulous recipe. They taste a lot like Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits. :)

Sweet BitesDon't forget you can make these sweet bites by sprinkling with either the cinnamon sprinkles or caramel sprinkles. I also add a little sugar to sweeten them up even more.
SUPER YUM!!

I 'm making these along with cornbread (in the mini loaf pan) and choice of smashed potato soup or chicken alfredo soup. The bites are a hit and so easy to make.

1. What are the ingredients needed to make Garlic Bites?

The ingredients needed for Garlic Bites are:

• 1 package (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tsp dried parsley flakes

2. How many servings does the Garlic Bites recipe make?

The Garlic Bites recipe makes 8 servings.

3. Can I use fresh garlic instead of minced garlic?

Yes, you can use fresh garlic instead of minced garlic. Simply finely chop or grate 4 cloves of garlic and use them in place of the minced garlic.

4. Can I make Garlic Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Garlic Bites ahead of time. After assembling the bites, cover and refrigerate them for up to 4 hours. When ready to bake, let them sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before baking as directed.

5. Can I freeze Garlic Bites?

Yes, you can freeze Garlic Bites. After baking, let them cool completely and then place in an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. To reheat, bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB