• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Broccoli Dip Recipe: Your First Show Must-Have!

In summary, to make the hot broccoli dip recipe, you will need mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped cooked broccoli, grated Parmesan cheese, and sliced green onions. You can use frozen broccoli, but make sure to thaw and drain it before using. The dip can be served with crackers, chips, vegetables, or used as a topping or spread. It can also be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Additional variations can be made by using different types of cheese, adding bacon or red bell peppers.
SandiLeigh
Can anyone tell where I can find this recipe or can you give it to me? It's my first show today and I would like to try this out with the Hot Broccoli dip/

Thanks

It is simple.

3/4 stick butter/margarine
1 roll refrigerated biscuits (10 in can)
1 clove garlic

Preheat oven to 350*F. Melt butter in 8" Saute Pan on stovetop. Press garlic clove with Garlic Press. Cut biscuits into quarters using Kitchen Shears. Mix until well coated using Classic Scraper. Place in oven about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with Oven Mitt (handle will be hot). Place bread on Simple Additions Medium Square & serve with Bamboo Tongs.

for your post! I'm not sure which recipe you're referring to, but here's a recipe for a hot broccoli dip that I found online:Ingredients:
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Crackers or sliced baguette for servingInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, garlic powder, and black pepper.
3. Thaw the frozen broccoli and squeeze out any excess water. Add the broccoli to the cheese mixture and stir until well combined.
4. Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish and smooth out the top.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the dip is hot and bubbly.
6. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette for dipping.I hope this helps and good luck with your show! Let me know how it turns out.

1. What ingredients do I need for the hot broccoli dip recipe?

To make the hot broccoli dip recipe, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup sliced green onions

2. Can I use frozen broccoli for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for this recipe. Make sure to thaw and drain the broccoli before using it in the dip.

3. How do I serve the hot broccoli dip?

You can serve the hot broccoli dip with crackers, tortilla chips, or sliced vegetables. It is also delicious as a topping for baked potatoes or as a spread for sandwiches.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the hot broccoli dip ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to serve. Just make sure to reheat it in the microwave or oven until warmed through before serving.

5. What other variations can I make to this recipe?

You can add different types of shredded cheese, such as pepper jack or mozzarella, to give the dip a different flavor. You can also add diced cooked bacon or diced red bell peppers for added texture and flavor. Feel free to get creative and make this recipe your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • pamperedtraci
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies