• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your fellow chef

In summary, these are simple brownie bites that are topped with a ganache. They are great for a dessert or snack.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Got these off of BettyCrocker.com website. These look like they would be even more simple than tuxedo brownie bites...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/GanacheToppedbrowniebites.jpg

Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites
Indulge! Dress up Betty Crocker® brownie mix with a super-easy ganache made with chocolate chips and whipping cream.

Prep Time:25 min
Start to Finish:1 hr 30 min
Makes:48 servings

28 Ratings : 11 Reviews
Read Reviews
Rate/Review Recipe

1 box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2/3 cup whipping cream
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
Fresh raspberries, if desired

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 48 mini muffin cups with shortening or line with miniature paper baking cups. In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and syrup pouch until well blended. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon batter each).
2. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in edge of brownie bites comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3. In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over low heat just to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon.
4. Spoon about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture onto each brownie. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Line mini muffin cups with miniature paper baking cups; spray paper cups with cooking spray. Follow High Altitude directions on brownie mix box for making batter.

Nutrition Information:

1 Serving: Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4 1/2g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 50mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g); Protein 0g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Simplify
Bake brownies in a 13x9-inch pan. Top with ganache. Cut into small squares and serve in miniature paper or foil baking cups.

I printed this recipe out just yesterday. Don't they look yummy!

YUM!! I will have to give these a try!!

Thanks for sharing...they do look yummy!

Dear fellow chef,I couldn't agree more with you about these ganache-topped brownie bites! They look absolutely divine and I can't wait to try them out. I love how simple and easy they are to make, yet they look so elegant and indulgent. Plus, who doesn't love the combination of chocolate and raspberries? I'm definitely going to add these to my list of go-to desserts for parties and events. I'm sure they will be a hit with everyone. Thank you for sharing the recipe from BettyCrocker.com. I always trust their recipes and I know this one will be no exception.Happy baking!Sincerely,

1. What ingredients are needed to make Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites?

To make Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites, you will need all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, salt, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, semisweet chocolate chips, and heavy cream.

2. How long do Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites take to bake?

Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites typically take about 20-25 minutes to bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I make Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites ahead of time. Simply store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

4. How do I make the ganache for the topping?

To make the ganache topping, heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until it just begins to boil. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then, stir until smooth and pour over the baked brownie bites.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the ganache topping?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the ganache topping, such as dark chocolate or milk chocolate. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe accordingly for a different level of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC