• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stealing Hearts Game: Bringing Fun to Carmen's Sept Party!

In summary, the Stealing Hearts Game is a fun game that can be used to generate interest and leads for your business.
nay62
Gold Member
At my last show I did a different spin on the Stealing Hearts Game. I saw a video on YouTube from a Lia Sophia team meeting and I thought it would be fun. Since I'm fairly new I did not know if I could answer the questions or even know how to get my crowd motivated. So with this game I handed out the hearts card to everyone (had a small group). Then I called out each card and handed the first 3 envelopes to them and after calling out the other cards people took the envelopes they wanted. It was amazing how these women got into it. Then at the end I said "remember ladies in these cards you have say hey thanks for playing, free reusable PC bag, or PC glass cleaner. You can accept these envelopes OR host a show with me today and you can pick 2 items from here (and I show them the laminated cards) and I will purchase them as my gift to you (got the pictures from booking necklace)". I have family members who was at my first show and then this one and couldn't say enough how this made it so much fun. I'm hooked!

Here is the link to the game:
Tracey Stealing Hearts Booking Game - YouTube

But here is my dilemma, in September I have a party with 25 people and I would like to continue on this "FUN" mode. Could you suggest any games?

Thanks,

Carmen

I think I found my game:

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
You will need four envelopes and a basket with your inexpensive door prizes. Wrap all the items in the basket. Inside each envelope, I put a small piece of paper folded several times so they can't see it. On one, I write $1.00; one will say $2.00: one will say $3.00 and one will say $5.00. Tell everyone what is inside and that they are gift certificate for tonight!

Have the first person to your left pick one of the envelopes. But tell her she must not peek! LOL
Now I play the "Right-Left" game and the envelope travels right and left.

At the end, I tell the person with the envelope "DON'T Peek" ~ Because I want to "Make A Deal" with you. I say: "Since you didn't pick the envelope, maybe your luck is better than hers...so you can trade for another envelope if you want to" (Hold the other envelopes out). Usually everyone is hollering "Trade" or "Don't trade").

Next I say "DON'T Peek!" ~ "I'll make another deal with you...(Pull out your gift basket) "I will trade you the envelope for an item in my basket....that envelope could be worth $5 or maybe just $1" (Everyone is again yelling
"trade" or "don't trade"

She then makes her choice and I say, "DON'T Peek!!!" ~"I have another deal to make with you....I will give you your envelope back and DOUBLE what's inside or give you TWO prizes from my basket IF you will book a show tonight and help (Hostess) out."

I love the necklaces with products game that has been going around, it was easy to do and I have gotten several bookings from it.

the purpose of the stealing hearts game, at least with pc, is that is incorporated with guests asking questions about our business. Although this particular video does look fun, I personally don't see it generating the business I'd want a game to generate. Booking beads, deal or no deal, the dice game, etc are all good for generating bookings. Stealing hearts is for recruit interest/leads (IMHO)

As with any game, you want to be sure you are promoting your business and that it is informing, not just giving stuff away.

pchockeymom said:
the purpose of the stealing hearts game, at least with pc, is that is incorporated with guests asking questions about our business. Although this particular video does look fun, I personally don't see it generating the business I'd want a game to generate. Booking beads, deal or no deal, the dice game, etc are all good for generating bookings. Stealing hearts is for recruit interest/leads (IMHO)

As with any game, you want to be sure you are promoting your business and that it is informing, not just giving stuff away.

Thanks, all I did was put a spin on it for bookings and it worked got 2 bookings out of it :). Trust me I fully understand promoting my business instead of giving stuff away. I do not want to give that impression at all, just like the cooking demo. Both my sisters hosted a party and wanted me to make so many things and I had to let them know I am here to sell high quaility kitchen tools not be a personal chef..lol

nay62 said:
Thanks, all I did was put a spin on it for bookings and it worked got 2 bookings out of it :). Trust me I fully understand promoting my business instead of giving stuff away. I do not want to give that impression at all, just like the cooking demo. Both my sisters hosted a party and wanted me to make so many things and I had to let them know I am here to sell high quaility kitchen tools not be a personal chef..lol

People loving getting free stuff - it makes it fun and memorable. Keep doing what you're doing if it's working for you! :)

1. What is the "Stealing Hearts Game" all about?

The "Stealing Hearts Game" is a fun and interactive game that is perfect for parties and events. It involves players trying to steal hearts from each other while completing silly challenges and tasks. It's a great way to break the ice and get everyone laughing and having a good time.

2. How do you play the "Stealing Hearts Game"?

To play the "Stealing Hearts Game," each player will be given a set of hearts with their name on them. Throughout the party, players can try to steal hearts from each other by completing various tasks or challenges. The player with the most hearts at the end of the game wins a prize!

3. What types of challenges are included in the "Stealing Hearts Game"?

The challenges in the "Stealing Hearts Game" can range from simple tasks, like singing a song or doing a dance, to more creative challenges, like writing a love poem or creating a love-themed craft. The goal is to have fun and get everyone involved in the game.

4. Can the "Stealing Hearts Game" be customized for different themes or occasions?

Yes, absolutely! The "Stealing Hearts Game" is designed to be easily customizable for different themes or occasions. You can change the challenges, the prizes, and even the name of the game to fit your specific event. It's a versatile game that can be adapted to suit any party.

5. How can I incorporate the "Stealing Hearts Game" into my event or party?

The "Stealing Hearts Game" is a great addition to any event or party. You can use it as an icebreaker at the beginning of the party, or as a fun activity throughout the event. It's perfect for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, and more. Just make sure to have enough hearts and prizes for all your guests to participate!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • CAPCnewbie