• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Fun Game Ideas for a Couples Party?

In summary, the couples party game is to guess what powder are. The women guess what are salt, cornstarch, baby powder, sugar, flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, dried milk, pancake mix, borax, and beverages. The men blind fold game is to dip a pretzel stick in the sauces and guess what they are. The guesses are Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Butter, Chocolate sauce, Sour cream, Yogurt, Honey, and club soda.
msinnard
Hello Everyone!

I have a couples party coming up and was wondering if anybody had any fun ideas for games I could play?

Thanks for your help!

Mel

When I went with my recruiter to one of her shows, she did a veggie pizza, and made the men/women split up. One group got to use the food chopper for their half of the veggies, and the other got the Chef's Knife...unfortunately it was a small group (2 couples) and that was the only "Game" she did

Here's a file I have. Trying to post a game file, but isn't letting me. Will try again later.

Attachments

• Couple Show Idea.doc
    36 KB · Views: 486
How Well Do You Know Each Other:

A. The weirdest thing I like to eat is__________________________
B. The food my spouse can’t believe I like is____________________
C. The food my spouse hates when I make is___________________
D. My spouse’s most romantic food for them is__________________
E. The hottest thing I will eat is______________________________
F. My spouse makes a really great___________________________

How Well Do You Know Each Other: (Spouse)

A. The weirdest thing my spouse likes to eat is.___________________
B. The food I can’t believe my spouse likes is_____________________
C. The food I hate my spouse to make is_________________________
D. The most romatic food for me is_____________________________
E. The hottest thing my spouse will eat is________________________
F. I make a really great_______________________________________

Powder Puff Challenege:
Women guess what powder are:
1. Salt
2. Cornstarch
3. Baby powder
4. Sugar
5. Flour
6. Baking powder
7. Cream of tarter
8. Dried milk
9. Pancake mix
10. Borax

Men blind fold game: pretzel stick dipped in the following sauces—guess what they are.
Ketchup
Mustard
Mayo
Butter
Chocolate sauce
Sour cream
Yogurt
Honey

OR Beverages such as: milk, coffee, coke, pepsi, diet pop, oj, water, club soda.

Thanks you SOOOOO much for all of your help!! I really appreciate it!

1. What types of games are suitable for a couples party?

There are many types of games that can be played at a couples party, such as icebreaker games, trivia games, and group games. It's important to choose games that are fun and engaging for both partners and encourage teamwork and communication.

2. Do you have any game ideas that are specifically for couples?

Yes, we have several game ideas that are perfect for couples parties. Some popular options include the newlywed game, couple charades, and the "how well do you know your partner?" game. These games usually involve partners working together and learning more about each other.

3. Can we incorporate cooking or food into the games?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, we always encourage incorporating cooking and food into parties. You could have a cooking competition between couples, a blindfolded taste test challenge, or a cooking relay race. These types of games are not only fun but also allow couples to bond and work together in the kitchen.

4. Are there any game ideas that are budget-friendly?

Yes, there are plenty of game ideas that are budget-friendly. Some options include DIY games like "guess the love song," "couple's Pictionary," or "the shoe game," where couples have to match answers to questions about their partner. These games require minimal supplies and are easy to set up at home.

5. How can we make sure everyone feels comfortable and included in the games?

It's essential to choose games that are inclusive and considerate of all participants. Avoid games that may make people feel uncomfortable, embarrassed, or excluded. You could also offer a variety of game options and allow guests to choose which ones they want to participate in. Additionally, make sure to explain the rules and instructions clearly before starting the games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies