• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fw09 Sbrc and Weekday Cards; Ww Pts

In summary, there are a variety of recipes with Weight Watcher points listed in the SBRC and Weekday Dinner cards. The points range from 1 to 12, with some being labeled as "lite" versions. The lower the points number, the better it is for Weight Watchers. It is recommended to aim for the lowest number of points when choosing a recipe. Points are listed on each recipe to help guide those following the Weight Watchers program.
chefann
Gold Member
Here are the Weight Watcher points for the recipes in the new SBRC and Weekday Dinner cards. I'll update my big files that list the recipes in all the cookbooks when I get my samples.

SBRC
Cheesy Chorizo Bean Dip - 2 pts
Asian Crab Salad Crisps - 1 pt
Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares - 4 pts
Berad Bowl Artichoke Dip - 4 pts
Steamed Wonton Purses - 2 pts
Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts - 4 pts
Bacon-Cheddar Bites - 4 pts
Jalapeño Popper Pizzas - 2 pts
Greek Chicken Pot Pies - 7 pts
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder - 9 pts
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, Lite version - 6 pts
Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" - 10 pts
New Orleans-Style Chicken & Sausage Gumbo - 5 pts
Zesty Ravioli Skillet - 9 pts
South-of-the-Border Meatloaf - 11 pts
Spinach Carbonara Pizza - 11 pts
Ham & Cheese Calzone - 8 pts
After Dinner Mint Triangles - 12 pts
Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle - 5 pts
Piña Colada Upside Down Cake - 7 pts
Mock Lemon Meringue Cake - 6 pts
Chocolate-Raspberry Martinis - 8 pts
Gooey Chocolate Mini Cakes - 9 pts
Mini Carrot Cake Cups - 2 pts
Taffy Apple Tartlets - 2 pts

Weekday Dinners - Done! Cards
Savory Salisbury Steaks - 7 pts
Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini - 7 pts
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Creamy Risotto - 11 pts
Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas - 11 pts
Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet - 11 pts
Cheeseburger Deep-Dish Pizza - 10 pts
Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Noodles - 12 pts
Saucy Moroccan Chicken - 9 pts
Easy Tortellini Toss - 7 pts
Speedy Pork Fried Rice - 7 pts

I just made the tortellini toss and cannot believe how low in points it is! It tastes like alfredo sauce! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!

awesome ann, thanks :)

ok I would like to take this to shows with me... but unfamliar with points... what is good and what is bad? are these good for WW points or not?

JDooley said:
ok I would like to take this to shows with me... but unfamliar with points... what is good and what is bad? are these good for WW points or not?

For Weight Watchers, the lower the points number the better. But for a dinner, 6-10 points isn't horrible... Depends on how many total points you get and how good you are during the day! Anyway, mainly, you shoot for the lowest number of points.

Thank You! I see points on everything. now at least I get it!

1. What is Fw09 Sbrc and Weekday Cards?

Fw09 Sbrc stands for the Fall/Winter 2009 Seasonal Bonus Reward Catalog. It is a catalog that features exclusive products that can be earned for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party during the designated time period. Weekday Cards are special cards that can be redeemed for additional free products when certain criteria are met during a party, such as having a certain number of guests or reaching a certain sales total.

2. How do I earn Fw09 Sbrc and Weekday Cards?

To earn Fw09 Sbrc, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the specified time period and meet the minimum sales requirement. Weekday Cards can be earned by meeting specific party criteria, such as having a certain number of guests or reaching a certain sales total. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on how to earn these rewards.

3. What products are available in Fw09 Sbrc?

The products available in Fw09 Sbrc vary each season, but typically include exclusive kitchen tools and cookware sets. These products cannot be purchased and can only be earned by hosting a party during the designated time period.

4. Do I need to use my Weekday Cards at the party or can I redeem them later?

Weekday Cards must be redeemed at the party they were earned at. They cannot be saved for a future party.

5. Can I combine Fw09 Sbrc and Weekday Cards with other Pampered Chef rewards?

Yes, you can combine Fw09 Sbrc and Weekday Cards with other Pampered Chef rewards, such as the Host Credit or Half-Price items. Your consultant can help you maximize your rewards and get the most out of your party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies