• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Recruit's Letter: Tips for Success in Joining Our Team

In summary, the speaker's potential host is interested in starting her own business with the company but wants to wait until she finishes her schooling. The speaker is excited about this and is printing off receipts for the potential host. They are also wondering if they should send a thank you letter and what they should include in it, such as a reminder of the potential earnings and an offer to answer any questions about the business opportunity.
babywings76
Gold Member
My last host is really interested in signing on, but she's going to wait till May or June when her schooling is done and she'll have more availability to do shows. I'm pretty sure she is going to start up and not just saying that because when I met with her to close her show, she was talking with me about needing to learn how to do some of these things (like totaling orders correctly and calculating what hosts earn, etc.). I explained some of it and reassured her about other things--on-line training, I'll help her each step of the way as she wants/needs me, computer program does most of the work, etc. She also was thinking ahead to what she'll be getting in the kit as she was deciding how to effectively spend her FPV this time. So I'm pretty excited and hope that nothing major happens in her life that will change her mind about starting. ;)

So, here I am printing off her receipts and stuff and am wondering if I should send the Thank You letter or not. I went over pretty much what it says, plus I already gave her a SB and Shopping bag at the show as a thank you. Now, I also am wondering what I should add to it or take out. Should I say something like I'm looking forward to working with her in the future or thanks for asking about the business opportunity and I'm here if you have any questions. Should I include the part that says how much she would've earned if she had been the consultant?

I probably would...definitely would include the part about how much she would've earned. (Now, if it was just $20, then maybe I wouldn't. :D)

Hey there! It sounds like your potential host is really interested in starting her own business with your company. That's great news! It's always exciting to have someone new join the team. It's understandable that she wants to wait until she has more availability after finishing her schooling, but it sounds like she's already thinking ahead and preparing for her future business.As for the thank you letter, I would definitely send it. It's always nice to show your appreciation and it's a great way to keep in touch with your potential host. I think it would be a good idea to include a line about looking forward to working with her in the future and that you're available to answer any questions she may have about the business opportunity. It's also a good opportunity to remind her of the potential earnings she could have if she becomes a consultant.Overall, it sounds like you have a great potential host on your hands. Keep up the good work and I hope everything works out for the both of you!

1. What is a Future Recruit's Letter?

A Future Recruit's Letter is a formal letter written by a potential employer to a candidate who has shown interest in joining their company in the future. It is usually sent after an initial interview or application process, and serves as a way for the employer to express their interest in the candidate and keep them updated on potential job opportunities.

2. When should I expect to receive a Future Recruit's Letter?

The timing of a Future Recruit's Letter can vary depending on the company and their hiring timeline. However, it is typically sent within a few weeks after the initial interview or application process. If you have not received a letter within a reasonable amount of time, it is appropriate to follow up with the employer.

3. What should I include in my Future Recruit's Letter?

A Future Recruit's Letter should include specific details about the company's interest in the candidate, such as their qualifications and potential job opportunities. It may also include information about the company's culture and values, as well as next steps in the hiring process.

4. How should I respond to a Future Recruit's Letter?

If you are interested in pursuing a job opportunity with the company, it is appropriate to respond to the Future Recruit's Letter with a thank-you note expressing your continued interest. It is also a good idea to provide any updates on your qualifications or availability, and to ask any questions you may have about the company or the hiring process.

5. Is a Future Recruit's Letter a guarantee of a job offer?

No, a Future Recruit's Letter is not a guarantee of a job offer. It is simply a way for the company to express their interest in the candidate and keep them updated on potential job opportunities. The candidate must still go through the rest of the hiring process and meet all qualifications and requirements for a job offer to be extended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pamlevy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99