• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I only have one future party pick for my Pampered Chef show?

In summary, "Future Party Pick" is a term used to describe a hypothetical situation or list of potential party themes or activities that guests can choose from. These questions can be created by brainstorming fun scenarios or tailored to fit the interests of the specific party or group of guests. They can be used as icebreakers, conversation starters, or as part of a game or activity at a party. The benefits of incorporating "Future Party Pick" questions include breaking the ice, adding an element of fun and creativity, and determining the interests of guests for future parties or activities.
skynsea
I had a show last night where I had several past hosts present. Last night's host had booked her show through one of those past hosts. By the time I got to that past hosts order, another past host had selected the future party pick and the website would not let me give the past host that deserved it a future party pick. Can you only have one future party pick for a show? Where would I find the documentation on the Pampered Chef website about the guidelines for the future party pick?
Thanks!

That is a bug in the new system. It allows any past host to select the Future Party Pick even if they are not qualified to receive it. The only person who should receive the pick is the guest that the show was booked off of. You will need to remove the future party pick from the wrong guest before you can assign it to the proper one.

Thanks. I talked with my upline director and we figured out that one of my past hosts did not take advantage of one of her party picks so it came up on the order for this show. I will know in the future that there is only 1 per show and I'll make sure the correct host gets it. Luckily the 1/2 price item was not expensive, so I covered the $15 rather than tell my other past host that she couldn't get hers. Good thing it was a large show :blushing:

What is a "Future Party Pick"?

A "Future Party Pick" is a term used to describe a hypothetical situation or scenario that party guests must answer questions about in order to participate in a game or activity. It can also refer to a list of potential party themes or activities that guests can choose from in advance.

How do you come up with "Future Party Pick" questions?

"Future Party Pick" questions can be created by brainstorming potential scenarios or themes that would be fun for guests to discuss or act out. They can also be tailored to fit the interests of the specific party or group of guests.

What are some examples of "Future Party Pick" questions?

Examples of "Future Party Pick" questions could include: "If you could travel back in time to any era, which would you choose and why?" or "If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring three items, what would they be?" These questions can be open-ended or multiple choice.

How can "Future Party Pick" questions be used at a party?

"Future Party Pick" questions can be used as icebreakers, conversation starters, or as part of a game or activity. They can be written on slips of paper and pulled out of a hat, or projected onto a screen for guests to read and answer. They can also be used as a way to determine party themes or activities.

What are the benefits of incorporating "Future Party Pick" questions into a party?

Including "Future Party Pick" questions in a party can help break the ice and get guests talking, especially if they don't know each other well. It can also add an element of fun and creativity to the event, as guests will have to think outside the box to answer the questions. Additionally, it can help determine the interests and preferences of the guests, making it easier to plan future parties or activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heidabear