• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit Orders Early For December Fundraiser?

In summary, the deadline for submitting orders for the December fundraiser may vary and it is best to check with the host or contact Pampered Chef directly for the exact deadline. Orders can be submitted early, but it is important to communicate with the host and ensure they can process the orders before the deadline. The minimum order amount may also vary and it is best to check with the host or contact Pampered Chef directly. Once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed so it is important to review it carefully. The delivery time for orders placed during the December fundraiser may vary and it is best to check with the host or contact Pampered Chef directly for an estimated delivery time.
letscook04
Gold Member
HELP!! I have a fundraiser going on for the month of december and my question is some people want it before christmas. I just don't know how to go about doing it??? Can I submit those orders tomorrow and the rest on december 28th and still count?

You would have to submit it as 2 separate shows.....I just had to do that because a couple of parents forgot to turn in orders by the cut off date - the 2nd order was only $300. so they won't get the 15%, only 10% - but it's better than nothing!

That's what I thought!! OH Well!!! thanks!

What is the deadline for submitting orders for the December fundraiser?

The deadline for submitting orders for the December fundraiser varies depending on the specific fundraiser and the policies set by the host. It is best to check with the host or contact Pampered Chef directly for the exact deadline.

Can I submit orders early for the December fundraiser?

Yes, you can submit orders early for the December fundraiser. However, it is important to communicate with the host and make sure they are able to process the orders and payments before the deadline.

Is there a minimum order amount for the December fundraiser?

The minimum order amount for the December fundraiser may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and the policies set by the host. It is best to check with the host or contact Pampered Chef directly for the minimum order amount.

Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it for the December fundraiser?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted for the December fundraiser, it cannot be changed. It is important to carefully review your order before submitting it to ensure accuracy.

How long will it take for my order to be delivered for the December fundraiser?

The delivery time for orders placed during the December fundraiser may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and the products ordered. It is best to check with the host or contact Pampered Chef directly for an estimated delivery time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire