• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Catalog and Shipping Questions - FAQs for Successful Fundraising

In summary, you can use the catalog for the fundraiser or you can limit it to only a handful of items, thats the great thing about this, you can do whatever you want!! It can also be done online and no limits to the amount that can be raised (that I know of, anways). All items will ship at once, when you close the show.
stephlucas
I wanted to know if there was a specific catalog used for the fundraisers or is the whole catalog used? Can it be an online fundraiser? Is there any limit to the funds that can be raised? If the fundraiser is for the month of August (1-31) do all of the items ship at the time they are ordered or will they ship once the fundraiser is over? I want to let people from other states participate, I have friends on the west coast that would love to help out.

Or should I do it as a show and donate my commission?

Thanks

You can use the catalog for the fundraiser or you can limit it to only a handful of items, thats the great thing about this, you can do whatever you want!! It can also be done online and no limits to the amount that can be raised (that I know of, anways) All items will ship at once, when you close the show. As far as doing it as a fundraiser vs cooking/catalog that is also completely up to you. :) I usually do a fundraiser and then give them something to earn towards such as get 2,000$ in sales I will donate $25, 3000$ donate $50 and so on. I might also offer to buy the 60% off special as well. (as long as its not an expensive host special)

Official Fundraiser: 10%-15% based on the show sales & $3 per booking. The coordinator gets one item off the host flyer at 60% off as a "thank you" for their hard work. The check can only be written to a group, not an individual. The entire catalog is available, just like a Cooking or Catalog Show. There's no limit. It can be a $150 show, or a $10,000+ show. The consultant earns 15% unless you've hit your $15,000 in Career Sales, then it's 17%.I offer a 2nd option that is available to groups or individuals. TOTALLY your decision if you want to do this or not, since you are basically giving away all of your commission. I enter them as a Catalog Show (no food=no Cooking Show) with me as the Consultant Acting As Host. I give the group a flat 20% from my paycheck, they forgo the 1 60% off item for the higher check and I get to keep the host benefits (this is how I get items for free & at a discount that I can later donate as door prize drawings, donate to silent auctions, etc). You might make 2% (if you did over $750 for the month or if you've hit $15,000 in career sales) up to 11% (if you are an AD or above and maxed out on the pay scale with sales too). If you make more & want to donate more, you can.But they are generally happy with the PC option if they don't know there's an alternative. I'll admit though, I've never had anyone pick PC's option over my option. They all gladly give up the 60% off item for the higher paycheck. I also give them $10 per booking ~ paid at the time the booking closes, not when the fundraiser closes. A little extra bonus to them for referrals & I'm not paying out of pocket for shows that might end up canceling later. A $150 show is minimum $30 commission, so the $10 donation is still cost effective in my opinion, since it gives me more contacts, more bookings & more potential recruits. ;)

1. How does a fundraiser with Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef fundraisers are a simple and effective way to raise money for your organization. You can choose to host an in-person cooking show or an online cooking party. Your organization will earn a percentage of the total sales from the event.

2. How much money can my organization earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount your organization can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the total sales from the event. On average, organizations earn between 15-20% of the total sales. The more people who attend and make purchases, the more money your organization can earn.

3. Do we have to pay anything upfront to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no upfront cost to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the materials and support you need to have a successful event. Your organization only needs to promote the event to your supporters and encourage them to make purchases.

4. Can we choose which products to feature in our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products to feature in your fundraiser. We have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products to choose from. You can also work with a Pampered Chef consultant to select the best products for your fundraiser based on your organization's goals and audience.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs. In-person cooking shows typically last around 2 hours, while online cooking parties can last up to a week. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sarahmyers