• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun: Fundraiser Block Game for Charitable Causes

In summary, the Fundraiser Block Game is a fundraising event where participants purchase blocks for a set price, and the winner who purchases the winning block receives a prize or a percentage of the total amount raised. Prizes can vary and can be donated back to the charitable cause. To host a game, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will provide all necessary materials and information. There is no minimum requirement for the number of blocks sold, but the more blocks sold, the higher the potential amount raised. The game can also be adapted for virtual events, making it accessible to participants from anywhere in the world.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Cheffers...

I read a thread that was posted by Teresa Robeson and thought her modified version of the block game was great.
I updated the letter and board she posted for those that want to use it for other organizations or groups. I'll be using this next month.

Thanks for your work Teresa...

Last edited:
oops... found a typo in the letter. Here's the letter again... without the typo. :blushing:

Last edited:
In the letter it says the winner gets $105 shopping spree. This should read "$70" not "$105". Correct?

That is correct... too many things going on... I'll fix it right now and post the corrected letter. Thanks for spotting that. :)

Here we go... third times a charm I hope... if not I don't mind fixing it again. Tee hee hee. :balloon:

Last edited:

1. How does the Fundraiser Block Game work?

The Fundraiser Block Game works by selling blocks to participants for a set price, with all proceeds going towards a charitable cause. Each block represents a specific dollar amount, and the participant who purchases the winning block receives a prize or a percentage of the total amount raised.

2. What kind of prizes can be offered for the Fundraiser Block Game?

Prizes can vary depending on the budget and preferences of the organizer. Some popular options include gift baskets, gift cards, and kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef. Alternatively, the winner may also choose to donate their winnings back to the charitable cause.

3. How can I host a Fundraiser Block Game for my charitable cause?

To host a Fundraiser Block Game, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who can assist you in setting up the event. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to help you successfully run the game and raise funds for your cause.

4. Is there a minimum number of blocks that need to be sold for the game to be successful?

No, there is no minimum requirement for the number of blocks that need to be sold. However, the more blocks that are sold, the higher the potential amount that can be raised for the charitable cause.

5. Can the Fundraiser Block Game be done virtually?

Yes, the Fundraiser Block Game can easily be adapted for virtual events. Participants can purchase blocks online, and the winner can be chosen through a live stream or video call. This allows for a wider reach and makes it easier for people to participate from anywhere in the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies