• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I send you PayPal for a $3 gift with $3 shipping?

In summary, there are a variety of small gifts available for $3 + shipping on Pampered Chef's website, including kitchen gadgets, cooking tools, baking accessories, and food items. Unfortunately, personalization is not currently offered, but many items can be used for crafting and DIY projects. Shipping times vary, usually arriving within 5-7 business days, with expedited options available for an extra cost. There are no restrictions on these gifts, but availability may vary and multiple gifts can be purchased with a flat rate of $3 each.
twinkie10
Gold Member
$3, plus shipping. I imagine a regular envelope would work to mail this.

I would like this, where can I send you pay pal? Mara

1. What types of small gifts are available for $3 + shipping?

There are a variety of small gifts available for $3 + shipping on Pampered Chef's website. These include kitchen gadgets, cooking tools, baking accessories, and food items such as spices and sauces.

2. Can I personalize the small gift for $3 + shipping?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization for our small gifts for $3 + shipping. However, many of our items can be used for crafting and DIY projects, allowing you to add your own personal touch.

3. How long does shipping take for the small gift for $3 + shipping?

Shipping times for our small gifts for $3 + shipping vary depending on your location. Typically, orders will arrive within 5-7 business days. If you need your gift sooner, expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.

4. Are there any restrictions on the small gifts for $3 + shipping?

There are no restrictions on the small gifts for $3 + shipping, however, they are subject to availability. If an item you have selected is out of stock, we will do our best to offer a similar item as a replacement.

5. Can I purchase multiple small gifts for $3 + shipping?

Yes, you can purchase multiple small gifts for $3 + shipping. Each item will be charged at $3, and the total shipping cost will be based on the weight and size of your order. Please note that all items will be shipped together in one package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you