1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Fruit Pizza Recipe

Discussion in 'Recipes and Tips' started by chefjeanine, Jul 20, 2006.

1. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

I've had a request for "fruit pizza". Anyone have this at their finger tips (or know which cookbook I should run to)?

Thanks for your help

Jul 20, 2006
  2. lacychef

lacychef Legacy Member

THe fruit pizza I usually make is too simple;) I think it was back in the Classics cookbook from several yrs ago....
    Just take a tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough, roll onto your large round stone, and bake for 18-20 minutes at 350. Let cool for 10 minutes; then take your bread knife & run under crust so it doesn't stick. Cool completely. Then, mix a package of cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar--spread over crust. Top with assorted fresh fruit--strawberries, blueberries, peaches, kiwi, etc....yum-o!
    I have also seen variations to that, you can then drizzle with melted jelly or white chocolate!

Jul 20, 2006
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Legacy Member Gold Member

great recipe....super easy and everyone loves it. I usually use 2 crescent rolls and not the cookie dough because I like the dough to be more flaky and not as sweet. The crescent rolls makes more of a pie crust and the cookie is sweeter. Either way you make it you can't go wrong.

Jul 20, 2006
  4. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Lacy & Shawna,

Thank you both for your assistance!!! Your help means a great deal.

I'll let the host know that she can make with the cookie dough or with crescents. She wanted to have it at her show and I only make one recipe. I'm making Asian Summer Salad. Should be a nice cool menu.

Jeanine

Jul 21, 2006
  5. lacychef

lacychef Legacy Member

No problem:)

Jul 21, 2006
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Using Crescent rolls instead of cookie dough

If you make it with the crescent rolls how long do you bake it?

Thanks so much.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted