Fruit Pizza Recipe

Discussion in 'Recipes and Tips' started by chefjeanine, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Gold Member

I've had a request for "fruit pizza". Anyone have this at their finger tips (or know which cookbook I should run to)?

Thanks for your help

2. lacychef

lacychef

THe fruit pizza I usually make is too simple;) I think it was back in the Classics cookbook from several yrs ago....
    Just take a tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough, roll onto your large round stone, and bake for 18-20 minutes at 350. Let cool for 10 minutes; then take your bread knife & run under crust so it doesn't stick. Cool completely. Then, mix a package of cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar--spread over crust. Top with assorted fresh fruit--strawberries, blueberries, peaches, kiwi, etc....yum-o!
    I have also seen variations to that, you can then drizzle with melted jelly or white chocolate!

3. Shawnna

Shawnna Gold Member

great recipe....super easy and everyone loves it. I usually use 2 crescent rolls and not the cookie dough because I like the dough to be more flaky and not as sweet. The crescent rolls makes more of a pie crust and the cookie is sweeter. Either way you make it you can't go wrong.

4. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Gold Member

Lacy & Shawna,

Thank you both for your assistance!!! Your help means a great deal.

I'll let the host know that she can make with the cookie dough or with crescents. She wanted to have it at her show and I only make one recipe. I'm making Asian Summer Salad. Should be a nice cool menu.

Jeanine

5. lacychef

lacychef

No problem:)

6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet

Using Crescent rolls instead of cookie dough

If you make it with the crescent rolls how long do you bake it?

Thanks so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.