• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Pizza Recipe: Easy and Delicious

In summary, there was a request for a fruit pizza recipe and someone suggested using refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, and assorted fresh fruit. Another person mentioned using crescent rolls instead of cookie dough for a flakier crust. The baking time for crescent rolls was not mentioned.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
I've had a request for "fruit pizza". Anyone have this at their finger tips (or know which cookbook I should run to)?

Thanks for your help

THe fruit pizza I usually make is too simple;) I think it was back in the Classics cookbook from several yrs ago....
Just take a tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough, roll onto your large round stone, and bake for 18-20 minutes at 350. Let cool for 10 minutes; then take your bread knife & run under crust so it doesn't stick. Cool completely. Then, mix a package of cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar--spread over crust. Top with assorted fresh fruit--strawberries, blueberries, peaches, kiwi, etc....yum-o!
I have also seen variations to that, you can then drizzle with melted jelly or white chocolate!

great recipe....super easy and everyone loves it. I usually use 2 crescent rolls and not the cookie dough because I like the dough to be more flaky and not as sweet. The crescent rolls makes more of a pie crust and the cookie is sweeter. Either way you make it you can't go wrong.

Lacy & Shawna,

Thank you both for your assistance!!! Your help means a great deal.

I'll let the host know that she can make with the cookie dough or with crescents. She wanted to have it at her show and I only make one recipe. I'm making Asian Summer Salad. Should be a nice cool menu.

Jeanine

chefjeanine said:
Lacy & Shawna,

Thank you both for your assistance!!! Your help means a great deal.

I'll let the host know that she can make with the cookie dough or with crescents. She wanted to have it at her show and I only make one recipe. I'm making Asian Summer Salad. Should be a nice cool menu.

Jeanine

No problem:)

Using Crescent rolls instead of cookie dough
Shawnna said:
great recipe....super easy and everyone loves it. I usually use 2 crescent rolls and not the cookie dough because I like the dough to be more flaky and not as sweet. The crescent rolls makes more of a pie crust and the cookie is sweeter. Either way you make it you can't go wrong.

If you make it with the crescent rolls how long do you bake it?

Thanks so much.

1. What are the ingredients needed to make a fruit pizza?

To make a fruit pizza, you will need a pre-made sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and your choice of fresh fruits such as strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, and mandarin oranges.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for the fruit pizza?

Yes, you can use a variety of crusts for your fruit pizza. Some popular alternatives to sugar cookie dough include graham cracker crust, puff pastry, or a homemade shortbread crust.

3. How long does it take to make a fruit pizza?

The total time to make a fruit pizza is about 30 minutes, including preparation and baking time. However, you can save time by using a pre-made crust and pre-cutting the fruits.

4. Can I use canned fruit instead of fresh fruit for the pizza?

While fresh fruit is recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use canned fruit as a substitute. Just make sure to drain the fruit well before placing it on the pizza to avoid a soggy crust.

5. How should I store the fruit pizza?

The fruit pizza can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container to keep it fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies