• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Desperately Seeking Lost Recipe

In summary, if you have lost a recipe from Pampered Chef, you can easily access it on their website by using the search bar or contacting your consultant for assistance. Unfortunately, printed copies are not available, but you can print the recipe from the website. There is no fee for accessing recipes on the website and if you cannot find the lost recipe, you can contact customer service for help. Additionally, you can save your favorite recipes and create your own recipe collections by creating an account on the website.
raebates
Staff member
I need this recipe quick. I thought I had it in my computer, but I don't. I've tried searching, but no luck. My host for this evening wants this. My cookbooks are packed away in my kit in my van.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Hi Rae-
is this the one you wanted? I just did this at a show on saturday-

Fruit Pizza

Ingredients:
1 refrigerated roll of sugar cookies
½ c. choc. Chips
1 8-oz brick of Cream cheese (softened)
¼ c. powdered sugar
1 orange
Raspberries (1 pint, washed and cut in half)—or strawberries if they look fresher
1 can mandarin oranges
3 kiwi

Spritz round stone with oil (this will help you to remove when it’s cool). Slice sugar cookie dough into about 20 slices. Arrange on round stone. Shake flour onto dough and roll smooth. Bake according to directions on package (may require a few extra minutes of cooking time since it’s one big cookie). Let cool. Loosen from stone and cool completely. Transfer to serving platter.

Melt almost all of the chips (reserve a few for grating on top as garnish). Spread melted chocolate onto cooled cookie. Let harden. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and orange zest and orange juice. Spread over chocolate. Arrange Raspberries on outside perimeter of hearts. Then sliced kiwi (sliced w/egg slicer, then cut in half). Then arrange oranges. Then, another row of Kiwi. Then the remaining raspberries. Grate chocolate over top.

I also have decorated the serving platter with some drizzled melted chocolate (place in a Ziploc, seal w/twixit clip, cut small hole and decorate).

That's it. Thanks!

1. What should I do if I lost a recipe from Pampered Chef?

If you have lost a recipe from Pampered Chef, don't worry! You can easily access all of our recipes on our website. Simply go to the "Recipes" tab and use the search bar to find the recipe you are looking for. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I request a printed copy of a lost recipe?

Unfortunately, we do not offer printed copies of our recipes. However, you can easily access and print any recipe from our website. Simply follow the steps mentioned in the answer to the first question.

3. Is there a fee for accessing lost recipes on the website?

No, there is no fee for accessing our recipes on the website. Our website is free for everyone to use and you can access any recipe at any time.

4. What if I cannot find the lost recipe on the website?

If you cannot find the lost recipe on our website, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will do their best to help you find the recipe or provide a similar one.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes on the website?

Yes, you can easily save your favorite recipes on our website by creating an account. This will allow you to access your saved recipes anytime you want. You can also create and save your own recipe collections on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jewls243