• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Delicious Fruit Pizza Recipes?

In summary, a brownie mix is prepared and spread onto a baking stone. Cream cheese is mixed with sugar and spread over the brownie crust. Bananas and strawberries are sliced and chopped. Nuts are chopped and arranged on top. Chocolate syrup is drizzled over the pizza. In summary, the brownie mix is prepared and spread onto a baking stone. Cream cheese is mixed with sugar and spread over the brownie crust. Bananas and strawberries are sliced and chopped. Nuts are chopped and arranged on
Karen Hodge
I have a hostess that wants a Fruit Pizza. Never made one. Don't have a recipe. I offered a sip n dip w/hot onion dip and hot pizza dip and margharita pizzas. She decided she wanted fruit pizza instead.

I hate making something at a show that I have never made or tasted before. I am sure Fruit Pizza is good. It's fruit right, doesn't get better than that.

I trust you guys so please help me with a awesome recipe.

I can tell you how i make mine. Buy the frozen sugar cookies that you pull apart and bake. Press them into a circle on the large stone. Mix 8oz cream cheese w/ granulated sugar and spread over cookie (after baking and cooling). Top w/ fruit of your choice. It's really good!

Do you have recipes and just want to know our favorites? Or do you want a list of the different fruit pizzas?

I don't have a recipe, because I've never made it. I want your best recipe.

Something you've made and love. I am really nervous about making this. Untried and untasted.

Taffy Apple Pizza

1-10 oz. package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
2 med Granny smith apples
1 pkg 8oz cream cheese softened
1 cup Lemon lime soda
1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter
Cinnamon
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Caramel ice cream topping
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Chopped peanuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone; flatten slightly. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to a 14-inch circle, about 1/4 inches thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Serrated Bread Knife; cool completely on baking stone. Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla in Small Batter Bowl; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apple slices in half and arrange evenly over cream cheese mixture. Microwave ice cream topping on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until warm; drizzle evenly over apples. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper; sprinkle over apples. Cut into wedges. Makes 16 servings.

NOTES : Dip apples in lemon-lime soda to prevent them from turning brown.

Banana Toffee Pizza

Ingredients:

1 pkg (510 g) refrigerated chocolate chunk cookie dough

1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened

1/3 cup (75 mL) firmly packed brown sugar

3 cups (750 mL) frozen whipped topping, thawed

2 bars (45 g each) chocolate-covered toffee candy

1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped

2 medium bananas, sliced

1/4 cup (50 mL) caramel or butterscotch sundae topping

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in centre of lightly floured Large Round Stone; flatten slightly. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller(TM), roll out dough to within 1 inch/2.5 cm of edge. Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add brown sugar; mix until well blended. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R), fold in whipped topping; spread evenly over cookie.

3. Coarsely chop candy bars using Crinkle Cutter. Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper. Immediately before serving, slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus(R); arrange over filling. Sprinkle candy over pizza. Drizzle dessert topping over pizza and sprinkle with almonds. Slice pizza using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings

Per serving: Per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 140 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Fibre less than 1 g, Protein 4 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.

To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza

1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

1. What ingredients do I need for a fruit pizza?

To make a basic fruit pizza, you will need a pre-made sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and assorted fresh fruits such as strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, and pineapple.

2. Can I use a homemade sugar cookie dough instead of pre-made?

Yes, you can use a homemade sugar cookie dough for your fruit pizza. Just make sure to roll it out into a large circle before baking, and let it cool completely before adding the toppings.

3. How do I make the cream cheese topping for the fruit pizza?

To make the cream cheese topping, simply mix together softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. You can also add a little bit of lemon zest for extra flavor.

4. Can I use canned or frozen fruits for the pizza?

While fresh fruits are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use canned or frozen fruits if fresh ones are not available. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid before using them as toppings.

5. How far in advance can I make a fruit pizza?

It is best to make a fruit pizza on the same day that you plan to serve it. However, you can prep the individual components (cookie crust, cream cheese topping, and fruit) a day in advance and assemble them right before serving for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jubabe1969