• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help Me Find a Delicious Fruit Dip Recipe!

In the MFP just chopped the strawberries and added the yogurt and blended. It was incredibly delicious!
Deb V
Gold Member
I have a show tomorrow night and can't find where I saw the recipe for a fruit dip. It has strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and cool whip. Can anyone help with the amounts of each. Thanks

I do this all the time in the summer Cool whip and lemon instant pudding . makes a great dip

chef131doreen said:
I do this all the time in the summer Cool whip and lemon instant pudding . makes a great dip

Just the dry mix and cool whip or do you make the pudding first?

I read cool whip and our coconut lime sauce is good (if you like coconut).

chef131doreen said:

I too use this! Just dry mix & cool whip.... I've even used French vanilla or white chocolate pudding!

I personally use 1/2 a small box with 8oz whip

Thanks, it did come from the Cool N Serve show!!!

My director just did a fruit dip at our last meeting that was awesome... it was 1 part cream cheese to 2 parts marshmellow fluff.... Personally I hate fluff, but this was delicious!

I actually made it for a show last night and it was amazing. The guests loved it. I used 5 good sized strawberries, chopped with the manual food processor. Then stirred in a small container (single serving size) of vanilla yogurt, and 1/2tub of Cool Whip.

I will have to try adding the strawberries for some extra yummy flavor, but in the past, I have used 1 6-8 oz container of strawberry yogurt to one container (8 oz) of Cool whip.

Deb V said:
Thanks, it did come from the Cool N Serve show!!!
Glad to help

tammym said:
I actually made it for a show last night and it was amazing. The guests loved it. I used 5 good sized strawberries, chopped with the manual food processor. Then stirred in a small container (single serving size) of vanilla yogurt, and 1/2tub of Cool Whip.

This all fits in the MFP? I'm going to make it at a show on Friday and just want to be sure how to do it. I'm on a low to no carb diet right now and so I don't want to have to make this and it tempt me... ;) Also, does anyone know if there's a healthier substitute for CoolWhip for something like this?

A healthier version of Cool Whip? I don't think that is possible except to make it with real whipped cream. Cool Whip is mostly hydrogenated oil or plastic so...

pampered1224 said:
A healthier version of Cool Whip? I don't think that is possible except to make it with real whipped cream. Cool Whip is mostly hydrogenated oil or plastic so...

Yeah, I thought of just using whipped cream, but I didn't know if it has enough body to work in the dip. Once I mix up the yogurt and strawberries, I'm afraid if I add just whipped cream, it'll turn to milk. KWIM? For the show, I think I'll stick to Cool Whip. But I'm just curious for myself and also to share as a tip at the show in case people aren't in love w/ Cool Whip. ;)

I just used one block of cream cheese and 1/2 container (the big one, not single serving)of dannon vanilla yogurt with a little less than half the cocunut lime sauce ----mixed it all up! YUMMY! This makes a lot of dip :)

4mygirls said:
I just used one block of cream cheese and 1/2 container (the big one, not single serving)of dannon vanilla yogurt with a little less than half the cocunut lime sauce ----mixed it all up! YUMMY! This makes a lot of dip :)

Did you do this in the Manual Food Processor??

I know this is an old thread but I made a fantastic fruit dip this past summer. I used a container of vanilla yogurt and 5 large strawberries. In the MFP just chopped the strawberries and added the yogurt and blended. It was incredibly delicious!

1. What is the best fruit dip recipe for a party?

One of the most popular fruit dip recipes for parties is our Creamy Vanilla Fruit Dip. It's made with cream cheese, vanilla pudding mix, and whipped topping for a deliciously sweet and creamy dip that pairs well with a variety of fruits.

2. Can you recommend a dairy-free fruit dip recipe?

Yes! Our Dairy-Free Chocolate Almond Butter Dip is a crowd-pleasing option that's made with almond butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and coconut milk for a rich and indulgent dip that's free of dairy and gluten.

3. I want a fruit dip that's easy to make with minimal ingredients. Any suggestions?

Absolutely! Our 3-ingredient Strawberry Yogurt Dip is a quick and simple option that only requires Greek yogurt, strawberry jam, and honey. It's perfect for a last-minute gathering or for those who prefer a healthier option.

4. Do you have a healthy fruit dip recipe?

Yes, we have several! One of our favorites is our Creamy Avocado Lime Dip, which is made with avocados, Greek yogurt, lime juice, and a blend of spices for a creamy and flavorful dip that's also packed with nutrients.

5. Can I make a fruit dip without using any processed sugars?

Absolutely! Our Honey Cinnamon Fruit Dip is a delicious and natural option that's made with Greek yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. It's a great alternative to traditional fruit dips that use refined sugars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies