• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Potential: Discover Our Free Programs for All Levels!

In summary, "Free for All Levels" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn points for every dollar in sales they make and redeem those points for free products and rewards. All active consultants have access to the program and there are no restrictions on which products can be redeemed. Points can be tracked and redeemed through the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I did not see this on the website.I missed out by four days and nine dollars on the $1500 level, so just wondering what I won't get ;-)

You're going to be disappointed, Intrepid_Chef. It's up on CC under the new season info.

Not disappointed, just did not see it.

What is "Free for All Levels"?

"Free for All Levels" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn free products and rewards based on their sales and performance.

How does the "Free for All Levels" program work?

Consultants can earn points for every dollar in sales they make, and can also earn bonus points for reaching certain milestones or achieving specific sales goals. These points can then be redeemed for free products or other rewards.

Do all Pampered Chef consultants have access to the "Free for All Levels" program?

Yes, all active consultants have the opportunity to participate in the "Free for All Levels" program and earn rewards.

Are there any restrictions on what products can be redeemed with "Free for All Levels" points?

No, consultants can redeem their points for any product in the current Pampered Chef catalog or on the website.

How do I track my points and redeem them for rewards?

Points can be tracked and redeemed through the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Free for All Levels" section to view your points balance and redeem them for rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ann F
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies