• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get FREE Avery Address Labels at Walmart | Limited Time Offer!

In summary, you can get free Avery address labels at any Walmart location during this limited time offer. Each person is eligible to receive one pack, and no purchase is necessary. The labels included in this offer are standard size with 30 labels per sheet, compatible with most printers. This offer is available for a limited time and subject to availability.
NooraK
Gold Member
For those of you who shop at Wal-Mart, check out this deal for free Avery address labels.

Walmart: FREE Avery EcoFriendly Labels

Once you've printed the coupon, you can hit the back button to go back to the "print" page and print a second one. You can also print an additional set of coupons from a different computer.

Oh my gosh I hope that coupon stays available for another 3 days. I'm out of printer ink!!

Very cool! Thanks for the link - got mine printed. :)

Tells me it is expired :(

mine too says it is no longer available

Man, what an awesome deal I missed! Thanks for sharing Noora! :D

Missed it already! Thanks though! Great deals - lucky you!

1. Can I get the free Avery address labels at any Walmart location?

Yes, this limited time offer is available at all Walmart stores across the United States.

2. How many free Avery address labels can I get per person?

Each person is eligible to receive one pack of free Avery address labels.

3. Do I need to make a purchase to receive the free labels?

No, there is no purchase necessary to receive the free Avery address labels. Simply visit the designated area in the store and follow the instructions to claim your free pack.

4. What size and type of Avery address labels are included in this offer?

The free pack of Avery address labels at Walmart includes the standard size 1" x 2 5/8" labels, with 30 labels per sheet. These labels are compatible with most inkjet and laser printers.

5. How long is this limited time offer available?

This offer is available for a limited time only and is subject to availability at each Walmart location. It is recommended to claim your free pack of Avery address labels as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jenscookingnow
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies