• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Out on a Free for All Promotion After a Successful Show?

In summary, "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" is a budget-friendly cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring delicious recipes that can be made in just four days with a budget of only nine dollars per day. The recipes are easy to follow and can be customized to fit various dietary restrictions. Basic kitchen equipment and tools are all that is needed to make the recipes, although some may require a specific Pampered Chef product. The cookbook is currently only available in digital format and can be purchased and downloaded from the Pampered Chef website.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Grrrr!So I just did a HUGE show. How huge? It ended up being $1,490 commissionable!The show was a January show and the "past host" ordered cookware, so she got $780 in free product.As happy as I am with the paycheck, I'm a bit irked that I missed Free for All because the show was held on the 31st and though submitted in a timely fashion ... I will still miss out on $150 in free product.I would have purchased $10 on an order if I had known that!

That is annoying, but still awesome job on the show! You'll do it again!

Tracking is like the three "L"s of Real Estate. I once did a 3K fundraiser and lost on it being the published in KCN by $10. Mind you, my intent wasn't to get it published, it was to make the organization $$$. Live and learn. My last mega fundraiser was 5K so things do get better!

Bummer..... But it was still an awesome show! Congrats!

Hi there! I can definitely understand your frustration about missing out on the Free for All promotion. It sounds like you had an amazing show and I'm so happy to hear that you earned a great commission. It's always a bummer when we miss out on a promotion, but I'm sure your host was thrilled with all the free product they received. Keep up the great work and I hope your next show is just as successful!

1. What is "Four Days and Nine Dollars!"?

"Four Days and Nine Dollars!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features delicious and budget-friendly recipes that can be made in just four days with a budget of only nine dollars per day.

2. Are the recipes in "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" are designed to be easy to follow, even for novice cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of necessary ingredients.

3. Can I customize the recipes in "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" can be customized to fit various dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. Each recipe includes notes on how to make substitutions or adjustments.

4. Do I need any special equipment or tools to make the recipes in "Four Days and Nine Dollars!"?

No, the recipes in "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" are designed to be made using basic kitchen equipment and tools that are commonly found in most households. However, some recipes may require a specific Pampered Chef product, which will be noted in the recipe.

5. Can I purchase "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" in physical or digital format?

Currently, "Four Days and Nine Dollars!" is only available in digital format. You can purchase and download the cookbook from the Pampered Chef website and access it on any device with an internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
cookingwithmel