• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Clifford the Big Red Dog Party Ware

In summary, the Clifford the Big Red Dog Party Ware set includes plates, cups, napkins, and a tablecloth featuring the lovable character. The plates and cups are reusable and made of durable material. Matching decorations such as banners, balloons, and party favors are also available. The party ware is suitable for all ages, but is especially popular among younger children. Individual items can be purchased separately, but purchasing the entire set offers a better value and ensures a cohesive party theme.
jrstephens
Most of it is in un-opened packages. I have plates, napkins, dog whistles, cups (opened out of package but NEVER used), one helium balloon, and party hats.

Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a price. I will have to look and see how many of each thing. I have one package of some things and more than one of others.

I can put it on Eba but wanted to offer them here first. I always order too much stuff! :D

Bump trying to circulate interest:D

Hi there! I'm definitely interested in the party supplies you have for sale. Could you give me an idea of how many of each item you have? I'm specifically interested in the plates, napkins, and cups. Also, what colors or designs are they? And how much are you looking to sell them for? Thank you!

1. What items are included in the Clifford the Big Red Dog Party Ware set?

The set includes plates, cups, napkins, and a tablecloth featuring the lovable character, Clifford the Big Red Dog.

2. Is the party ware reusable?

Yes, the plates and cups are made of durable material and can be washed and reused for future parties.

3. Are there matching decorations available?

Yes, we also offer coordinating decorations such as banners, balloons, and party favors to complete the Clifford the Big Red Dog themed party experience.

4. What age range is this party ware suitable for?

The party ware is suitable for all ages, but is especially popular among younger children who are fans of the Clifford the Big Red Dog books and television show.

5. Can I purchase individual items instead of the entire set?

Yes, individual items can be purchased separately if desired. However, purchasing the entire set offers a better value and ensures a cohesive party theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • pampered1224