• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Successful Pampered Chef Catalog Party with Our Postcard Invitations!

In summary, Rae created postcards inviting her guests to a Pampered Chef Catalog Party. She also included a catalog and special online for those who want to order.
raebates
Staff member
I had a host switch from a cooking show to a catalog show. She asked if I had any postcards for her to send to people who don't have email. I had a moment of, "Duh! Why didn't I think of that before?!"

So, I went home that evening and created a new postcard invitation. The front says "I'm having a Pampered Chef Catalog Party!"

The back says:

I’m hosting a
Pampered Chef Catalog Party!

Call me or my Pampered Chef Consultant to see a catalog, ask about the special, and/or place an order. Or, you can see the catalog and special online and even place your order at

[my website address]
(Be sure to put my name as host.)

Host ___________________________
Phone ___________________________
Please order by ____________________
My Pampered Chef Consultant is

[My Name]
[My Phone Number]
[My Email Address]

I usually include 30 invitations for a cooking show. For the catalog shows, I'm including 20 of these invitations.

Just thought I'd share. I figure part of the issue with catalog shows is that hosts don't let enough people know. Maybe this will make it easier.

Rae! What an incredible idea! Why has no one thought of this before?

I think I'll make some up on Vista Print!

Thanks for the post!

Rae, are yours done in WORD? If so can you share them?

Great idea Rae. Thanks for sharing!

Good idea Rae! Now, can you go ahead and get them all nice and pretty in word or publisher so all we have to do is print them! LOL

Nope. It's in Publisher. I've attached it for those who have the software.

Attachments

• Invitations - Catalog Shows for sharing on CS.pub
    1.1 MB · Views: 658
Last edited:
Those are fabulous Rae! Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely Adorable! Great idea!!!

Very nice!

Glad you like them. I have to admit I can't believe I've been doing this for four years and didn't think to do these. Sheesh!

Thanks, Rae for listing this. Too bad I don't have Publisher. I am sure I can figure out how to do this in Word. What an awesome idea!

Rae, have you forwarded your idea to HO?

Nope. Hadn't even thought of that. I will, though.

Rae - those are really REALLY great! You need to send those to HO!

Just sent the HO an email about the invites, including an attached copy.

I did something similar to this a while back and you can change the guest special each month too. I'll attach it here....there are 4 to a page (regular postcard stock) with the front at the top and then scroll down to page 2 for the back. (You'll need to add the guest spec. pics. and change the descriptions for them as well.)

Attachments

• catalog postcard.doc
    144 KB · Views: 397
Be sure and let us know what HO says!

c00p said:
I did something similar to this a while back and you can change the guest special each month too. I'll attach it here....there are 4 to a page (regular postcard stock) with the front at the top and then scroll down to page 2 for the back. (You'll need to add the guest spec. pics. and change the descriptions for them as well.)

Cute, Andrea. I like the idea of including the specials, but I pre-package my host kits, generally doing 10 at a time. The only thing I have to add are OOFs and the month's specials. That also lets me gather unused invitations and reuse them.

Good idea Rae!

Ann R.

1. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. You can also visit our website and submit a request to host a catalog show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items and try out new ones.

3. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 2 weeks, but can be extended upon request. This allows your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting multiple catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn more rewards by hosting multiple catalog shows. Our consultants can provide you with more information on our host rewards program and how to maximize your rewards.

5. How do I submit my catalog show orders?

Orders can be submitted online through our website or through your consultant. You can also gather all the orders from your guests and submit them as one large order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • amgreen66