• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Foil Accent on Business Cards Worth the Extra Cost?

In summary, a "Foil Accent" is a special printing technique that adds a metallic finish to certain elements on business cards. This is achieved through a process called foil stamping, where a heated die presses the foil onto the card. Customers can choose from a variety of foil colors and finishes, but there is an additional cost for this feature. It is possible to add a foil accent to existing business cards, but it is recommended to consult with customer service first to determine feasibility.
Liquid Sky
Is the foil accent worth the $20 Vista Print is charging for 500 cards?

Someone on here had that done with their business cards and they were gorgeous. If you do a search on Vista Print you might find out who that was and PM them.

I have some with the foil, and they're pretty. I got a card style that I meant to use, but have to get into the habit. (They're a "Your show is on" reminder card.")

1. What is a "Foil Accent" on business cards?

A "Foil Accent" is a special printing technique that adds a metallic finish to certain elements on your business card. This can include text, logos, borders, or other designs, and can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your card.

2. How is the foil applied to the business card?

The foil is applied using a process called foil stamping, in which a heated die presses the foil onto the card and transfers the metallic finish. This creates a raised, shiny effect that stands out from the rest of the card.

3. Can I choose the color of the foil for my business cards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of foil colors, including gold, silver, copper, and more. We also offer different finishes, such as matte, glossy, or holographic, to give your business cards a unique look and feel.

4. Is there an additional cost for adding a foil accent to my business cards?

Yes, there is an additional cost for foil accents on business cards. The price will depend on the size and complexity of the design, as well as the type of foil and finish you choose. Our customer service team can provide you with a quote based on your specific needs.

5. Can I add a foil accent to my existing business cards?

In most cases, yes. However, it will depend on the type of paper and printing process used for your current business cards. It's best to contact our customer service team for a consultation to determine if foil accents can be added to your existing cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • amgreen66