• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Specials: Updated Flyers for PC - Dannyzmom's Original Design

In summary, the November flyers have a "Holiday Entertaining" theme and feature a variety of products such as the Stoneware Collection, Holiday Baking Set, and Party Platter Set. There are also special deals and promotions on select holiday entertaining products, as well as exclusive bundles and discounts. All featured products can be purchased online and the promotions and deals may vary in expiration dates, but most will expire at the end of November.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with the November specials. (Thanks Carolyn (dannyzmom) for posting the original PC flyers so I could create these.)

Attachments

• SepOctNov15_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 846
  • MiniCattyInsertOctNov15_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 832
Wahooooooooooooooooooo! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! xoxoxoxo

I used to be able to add my info in the top box. Anyone know why I cant anymore? Thanks.

does anyone know why I cant add my info to these flyers? I used to be able to. thanks.

Is it to early for the Oc-Dec flyer? I have a vendor fair tomorrow, looking to make some hosting packets :)

kam said:
Here are my flyers updated with the November specials. (Thanks Carolyn (dannyzmom) for posting the original PC flyers so I could create these.)
Does anyone have one made up for November/December yet?

Thank you soooooo much!!!

What is the theme for the November flyers?

The theme for the November flyers is "Holiday Entertaining".

What products are featured in the November flyers?

The November flyers feature a variety of products that are perfect for holiday entertaining, such as our Stoneware Collection, Holiday Baking Set, and Party Platter Set.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the November flyers?

Yes, the November flyers include special deals and promotions on select holiday entertaining products, as well as exclusive bundles and discounts.

Can I purchase items from the November flyers online?

Yes, all of the products featured in the November flyers can be purchased online through our website. Simply click on the product you're interested in and add it to your cart.

When do the promotions and deals in the November flyers expire?

The expiration date for the promotions and deals in the November flyers may vary, so be sure to check the specific details for each offer. However, most promotions and deals will expire at the end of November.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cholloway16
  • kam