• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Flyers Now Available - Check Out Our Latest Promotions!

In summary, the flyers with March are created by Pampered Chef to showcase special offers, promotions, and new products available during the month of March. They can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party, visiting their website, or contacting a consultant. These flyers are not customizable and often feature exclusive discounts and promotions. They can be shared with friends and family through social media or email.
kam
Staff member

Attachments

• JanFebMar16_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 790
  • JanFebMar16_nobonus_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 782
  • MiniCattyInsertFebMar16_fillable.pdf
    915.3 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:
:):):)
Thank you SO much Kam!!!!
xoxoxo

Thanks!
I just added the Feb/Mar mini-catty!

Thank you, Kathleen. You continue to make me look good and I really appreciate your help!!

I've missed you--Hope things are going well and THANK YOU---I had such a hard time trying to make these while you were gone! :)

Kam, I hate to ask and I wish I knew how to create the specials like you do. Can you make a February & March specials regular size meaning not for mini catalogs? After 8 years I want to reconnect with past host to let them know I'm still here and would love the specials on the other side. Thank you!!!!!

1. What is the purpose of the flyers with March?

The flyers with March are designed to showcase the special offers, promotions, and new products available during the month of March at Pampered Chef.

2. How can I get my hands on the flyers with March?

You can get the flyers with March by attending a Pampered Chef party, visiting our website, or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize the flyers with March for my own business?

Unfortunately, the flyers with March are not customizable. They are created by our marketing team to ensure consistency and accuracy in the information provided.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions featured in the flyers with March?

Yes, the flyers with March often feature exclusive discounts and promotions for Pampered Chef products. Be sure to check them out to take advantage of these great deals.

5. Can I share the flyers with March with my friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share the flyers with March with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. You can also share them digitally through social media or email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies