• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Flyers: Check Out My Latest Designs | [Your Name/Brand]

In summary, "Flyers With January" are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef to showcase products and special offers for the month of January. You can receive these flyers by signing up for their email newsletter, following them on social media, or contacting a local consultant. These flyers often feature exclusive deals and discounts on popular products. They can be shared with friends and family to spread the word about Pampered Chef's promotions. "Flyers With January" are usually released at the beginning of January and are available for the entire month or while supplies last.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with January. I will post them here as I complete them.

Attachments

• NovDec14Jan15_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 694
  • NovNovRecDec14Jan15_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 563
  • MiniCattyInsertDec14Jan15_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 580
Fabulous job Kathleen!

Thank you so much! Fantastic job!

Added a few more...

Thanks!

What program (or features of a program) do you use to create these?

Has anyone seen a flyer with December January or December, January & February yet?

awesome...do you have one for just January?

Would love January!

1. What are "Flyers With January"?

"Flyers With January" are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef to showcase products and special offers for the month of January.

2. How can I receive "Flyers With January"?

You can receive "Flyers With January" by signing up for our email newsletter, following us on social media, or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts featured in "Flyers With January"?

Yes, "Flyers With January" often feature exclusive discounts and special offers on popular products for our customers.

4. Can I share "Flyers With January" with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to share "Flyers With January" with their friends and family to spread the word about our products and promotions.

5. When do "Flyers With January" become available?

"Flyers With January" are typically released at the beginning of January and are available for the entire month or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies