• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Flyers: Get the Latest Deals and Discounts!

Thank you for that piece of info I will certainly give it a try!I am unable to put my info in the box. I have saved it as a pdf to my desk top, tried Highlighting the box and still now able to. am I supposed to have a pdf program other than adobe reader?You are using Acrobat Reader to view the PDF.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with February!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJanFeb17_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 788
  • Dec16JanFeb17_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 906
Thanks so much Kam! I would be LOST without your flyers!

Thank you! Thank you!

Is there a way that one can input their own info into the selected box: Name, Telephone Number, Email and Pampered Chef personal site. I am new to this site, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Stephanie78 said:
Is there a way that one can input their own info into the selected box: Name, Telephone Number, Email and Pampered Chef personal site. I am new to this site, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
The PDF is set up to allow you to put your contact information in place. Just go to the box, you can highlight it all and then type in your stuff. Clear as mud?

Thank you for your reply. I had all contact information in place. However, when I selected print it came out in regular PDF format as displayed. I attempted to save in order to print, but was unable to.

Stephanie78 said:
Thank you for your reply. I had all contact information in place. However, when I selected print it came out in regular PDF format as displayed. I attempted to save in order to print, but was unable to.
Try saving the pdf file to your desktop first. Then open it from your desktop, fill in your info and try printing. Are you using Acrobat Reader or some other pdf reader?

Thank you for that piece of info I will certainly give it a try!

I am unable to put my info in the box. I have saved it as a pdf to my desk top, tried Highlighting the box and still now able to. am I supposed to have a pdf program other than adobe reader?

What is "Flyers With February"?

"Flyers With February" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef that runs during the month of February. It features special deals and discounts on our products, as well as exclusive offers for our customers.

How can I access "Flyers With February" offers?

You can access "Flyers With February" offers through our website, email newsletters, or by attending one of our in-person events. Make sure to check our website regularly for the latest deals and promotions.

Can I use "Flyers With February" offers with other discounts or coupons?

Unfortunately, "Flyers With February" offers cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. However, they already offer great savings on our products, so you won't need any additional discounts.

Can I share "Flyers With February" offers with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share "Flyers With February" offers with your friends and family. In fact, we encourage you to spread the word and help others take advantage of these great deals!

Are there any limitations to "Flyers With February" offers?

Some offers may have limited quantities or availability, so we recommend taking advantage of them as soon as possible. Also, please note that "Flyers With February" offers may vary by location and are subject to change without notice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam