• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover December Specials: Get Updated Flyers Now!

In summary, using flyers in December can have many benefits for businesses, such as promoting holiday specials and sales, increasing brand awareness, and attracting new customers. Pampered Chef offers customizable flyer templates and special discounts for ordering flyers in December. These flyers are best suited for promoting holiday sales, showcasing new products, and advertising seasonal specials. The success of your flyers can be tracked through tracking codes and customer feedback.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with December specials.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertNovDec16_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 735
  • OctNovDec16_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 794
Thank you! I'll update my lapboards.

Thanks!

Thanks soooooo much, Kam!!!:):):):):)

Hey, ladies. The January specials have been added online. I'd post them to you, Kathleen (and Ann), but I'm not sure how to do it.

I can send them to her.

Great! Either email or post here would work. If I can get them by noon today I can complete the flyers this afternoon. Otherwise it might not be until Monday.Thanks!!

She got them! Thanks again!

What are the benefits of using flyers in December?

Flyers in December can help promote holiday specials and sales, increase brand awareness during a busy shopping season, and attract new customers with enticing deals and promotions.

How can I customize my December flyers for my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable flyer templates that allow you to add your own branding, images, and text to create a unique and eye-catching flyer for your business. You can also work with our design team to create a custom flyer that fits your specific needs.

Are there any special deals or discounts for ordering flyers in December?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions for ordering flyers in December, such as free shipping or a percentage off your order. Check our website or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for current offers.

What types of events or occasions are flyers with December best suited for?

Flyers in December are perfect for promoting holiday sales, showcasing new products, advertising seasonal specials, and inviting customers to holiday-themed events such as cooking classes or parties.

How can I track the success of my flyers in December?

Pampered Chef offers a tracking code feature that allows you to track the success of your flyers by creating unique codes for each flyer and monitoring the usage of these codes. You can also track the success of your flyers through customer feedback and sales data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BBSoccerMom
  • kam