• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Flyers: Get Them Now Before It's Too Late!

In summary, "Flyers With December" are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef for the month of December featuring seasonal products, special offers, and holiday recipes. They can be obtained from a consultant in physical or digital form. The products and offers are available for the entire month, but may sell out quickly. Consultant discounts can be applied to these products, making them great for holiday gifts. Parties can also be hosted with the "Flyers With December" as the theme, earning free and discounted products. Contact a consultant to schedule a party.
kam
Staff member
Sorry so late, but here are my flyers with December!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertNovDec15_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 920
  • OctNovDec15_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 953
Thank you so much Kam. I don't know what I do, if you every stopped making these! lol

Thank you, Kam! I'm updating my lapboards right now.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Ditto ! You Rock!!

:):):):):):):):):):):)

What are "Flyers With December"?

"Flyers With December" are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef specifically for the month of December. They feature seasonal products, special offers, and recipes for holiday meals and gatherings.

How can I get a copy of the "Flyers With December"?

You can request a physical copy of the "Flyers With December" from your Pampered Chef consultant. They may also have a digital version available for you to view and download.

Are the products and offers in the "Flyers With December" available all month?

Yes, the products and offers in the "Flyers With December" are available for the entire month. However, some may have limited quantities and could sell out quickly, so it's best to place your order early.

Can I use my consultant discount on the "Flyers With December" products?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any products featured in the "Flyers With December." This is a great opportunity to save on holiday gifts for your friends and family.

Can I host a party with the "Flyers With December" as the theme?

Absolutely! Hosting a party featuring the "Flyers With December" is a great way to share the holiday spirit with your friends and family while earning free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule your party today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BBSoccerMom
  • kam