• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the December Specials with Our Flyers - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Flyers With December" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that features exclusive discounts and deals on their products during the month of December. The flyers can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, contacting a consultant, or at in-home cooking shows and social media pages. The discounts and deals are available for purchase online and cannot be combined with other offers. The promotion ends on December 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time.
kam
Staff member
Here are my Flyers with the December Specials.

Attachments

• OctNovDec14_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 658
  • OctOctRecNovDec14_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 476
  • MiniCattyInsertNovDec14_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 566
I love these! Thank you! May I please ask what program you use to make these?!

MS Word. Acrobat to create the pdfs.

Do you happen to have one with just November and December, or (dare to dream) January too? If not I'll use the mini cat flyers. Those actually work really well for a vendor event.

I don't do the 2-month full page ones anymore...not even sure how much the ones I do create are used...so I stopped doing that one. I see that they just posted the January Specials, so I should be able to create the flyers on Monday.

OK. Monday is too late, the event is tomorrow but no worries. The mini cat flyers should work just fine. There are 2 to a page so they are easy to hand out at a booth.

thank you VERY MUCH for creating and sharing these :) Much appreciated!

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyers With December" promotion?

The "Flyers With December" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that features exclusive discounts and deals on our products during the month of December. It's a great opportunity for customers to save on their holiday shopping and for consultants to boost their sales.

2. How do I access the "Flyers With December" flyers?

You can access the "Flyers With December" flyers by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. The flyers are also available at our in-home cooking shows and on our social media pages.

3. Are the discounts and deals in the "Flyers With December" promotion available online?

Yes, all of the discounts and deals in the "Flyers With December" promotion are available for purchase online. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant to place your order.

4. Can I combine the discounts and deals from the "Flyers With December" promotion with other offers?

No, the discounts and deals from the "Flyers With December" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. They are only valid on their own during the month of December.

5. When does the "Flyers With December" promotion end?

The "Flyers With December" promotion ends on December 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time. Be sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BBSoccerMom
  • kam