• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Specials: Get the Latest Flyers and Updates Now!

In summary, "Flyers With August" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts on selected products during the month of August. These deals can be accessed by shopping directly from the flyer or through the Pampered Chef website. They are available both online and through a consultant, but cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. These deals are only valid during the month of August and regular prices will apply after the month ends.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers update with the August specials. I will add more as I get them done.Thanks!

Attachments

• JunJulAug15_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 660
  • JunJunRecJulAug15_fillable.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 693
  • MiniCattyInsertJJulAug15_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 650
Thank you SO much!

Added a few more!

You are SO very appreciated!!! <3

Said it before, and I'll say it again: you rock!

You rock...AND roll!! LOL! Thank you so much!

I just want to join the chorus of Thank You! This is so helpful!

kam said:
Here are the flyers update with the August specials. I will add more as I get them done.

Thanks!

Hi: These are awesome. Have you done any with June off of them now that June is over? Thanks, Deb

What is the purpose of "Flyers With August"?

The "Flyers With August" promotion is designed to offer special deals and discounts on selected Pampered Chef products during the month of August.

How can I access the "Flyers With August" deals?

To access the "Flyers With August" deals, you can either shop directly from the flyer or visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Flyers With August" tab.

Are the "Flyers With August" deals available online or only through a consultant?

The "Flyers With August" deals are available both online and through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can order directly from the website or contact your consultant to place an order.

Can I combine "Flyers With August" deals with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Flyers With August" deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant discount on these products.

When do the "Flyers With August" deals expire?

The "Flyers With August" deals are only valid during the month of August. After August ends, the regular prices will apply to these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam