• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the August Specials on These Flyers?

In summary, the current August specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and sets, as well as free shipping on orders over $75. You can view the specials flyer on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. There are also exclusive deals for hosting a party in August, including free products and discounts. Discounts and promotions cannot be combined with the August specials, but you can still earn host rewards and use product credits. The August specials end on August 31st at 11:59 PM CST.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with the August Special included.

Attachments

• JunJunRecJulAug14_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 508
  • JunJulAug14_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 468
  • MiniCattyInsertJulAug14_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 406
  • JulAug14_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 482
  • August2014_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    906.8 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
as always - many thanks

Last edited:
Just added the 2-month version (Jul/Aug).

How do I open the attached images

Kam...have we told you lately that we love you!!!!!!!! So appreciate what you do!

Thank you so much. To those who want to know, just click on them to download.
I have several events in July and since 3 are early enough, I will still show June specials.

Just added Aug host/guest on one page!

What are the current August specials for Pampered Chef?

The August specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular kitchen tools and sets, as well as free shipping on orders over $75. Some of the featured items include the Quick Cooker, Grill Stone, and 6-Piece Knife Set.

How can I view the August specials flyer?

You can view the August specials flyer by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Specials" tab. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy of the flyer.

Are there any exclusive deals for hosting a Pampered Chef party in August?

Yes, there are exclusive deals for hosting a Pampered Chef party in August. Hosts can receive a free product of their choice for every $650 in party sales, as well as 60% off any one item and half-price items based on the total sales of their party.

Can I use discounts and promotions on top of the August specials?

No, discounts and promotions cannot be combined with the August specials. However, you can still earn host rewards and use product credits towards the purchase of August specials.

When do the August specials end?

The August specials end on August 31st at 11:59 PM CST. Be sure to take advantage of these great deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam