• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April and May Flyers: Share Your Designs!

In summary, the "Flyers With April and May" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that features exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the months of April and May. To access these deals, you can visit the website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you may still earn Host Rewards or use Host Credits. These deals are only available in the United States and Canada, but customers in other countries may have similar promotions. They are available while supplies last, so it's recommended to purchase early.
Has anyone done a flyer with April and May that they can share? Kam usually does one but I don't see it. thanks!!

I'm bumping :))

Sorry, haven't had a chance. Was extremely busy at the beginning of the month and am now just getting over a cold I've had for a week and a half. I am hoping to get caught up next week. PLus the new specials will be out and I can those done as well. :)

Feel better soon!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of having eye-catching and informative flyers for our customers. I haven't personally created a flyer with April and May promotions yet, but I would be happy to share some design ideas with you. In the meantime, I'll reach out to Kam to see if she has any plans for a flyer and keep you updated. Let's keep promoting these amazing deals and products together!

What is the "Flyers With April and May" promotion?

The "Flyers With April and May" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that features exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the months of April and May. It is a great opportunity to stock up on essential kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price.

How can I access the "Flyers With April and May" deals?

To access the "Flyers With April and May" deals, you can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. The deals are also available in our monthly catalog and can be purchased directly through your consultant or online.

Can I combine the "Flyers With April and May" deals with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Flyers With April and May" deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or use Host Credits towards your purchase.

Are the "Flyers With April and May" deals available in all countries?

The "Flyers With April and May" deals are only available in the United States and Canada. Customers in other countries may have access to similar promotions and discounts, so be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Do the "Flyers With April and May" deals have a limited quantity?

Yes, the "Flyers With April and May" deals are available while supplies last. Some popular items may sell out quickly, so we recommend purchasing early to ensure you can get your desired products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam