• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April & May Specials: Get Your Flyers Now!

In summary, "Flyers With April and May" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of April and May. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products, as well as the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a cooking show or placing a qualifying order. To participate, one can attend a Pampered Chef cooking show or place an order through a consultant or on the website. The benefits include saving money on select products and earning free products through the host rewards program. However, there are restrictions and limitations, such as the offers being only available during April and May and not being able to be combined with other discounts. Those unable to attend a cooking show can still participate by placing an order, but attending a show
Hi- has there been a flyer with the April and May specials created yet? Thanks!!

Hi there! I haven't seen a flyer for April and May specials yet, but I'm sure it will be released soon. In the meantime, you can always check the company's website or social media pages for any updates on promotions. Happy shopping!

What is "Flyers With April and May"?

"Flyers With April and May" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of April and May. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products, as well as the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a cooking show or placing a qualifying order.

How do I participate in "Flyers With April and May"?

To participate in "Flyers With April and May," simply attend a Pampered Chef cooking show hosted by a consultant during the months of April and May. You can also place an order directly through a consultant or on our website during this time to take advantage of the special deals and promotions.

What are the benefits of participating in "Flyers With April and May"?

By participating in "Flyers With April and May," you can save money on select Pampered Chef products and even earn free products through our host rewards program. It's a great opportunity to try out new products and stock up on your favorite kitchen tools.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on "Flyers With April and May"?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations on "Flyers With April and May." The special deals and discounts are only available during the months of April and May and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Additionally, the free products earned through hosting a cooking show or placing a qualifying order are subject to availability.

Can I still participate in "Flyers With April and May" if I am not able to attend a cooking show?

Yes, you can still participate in "Flyers With April and May" by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website during the months of April and May. However, attending a cooking show is a great way to see our products in action and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam