• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Knew? Uncovering Surprising Facts About the World

In summary, "Who Knew?" is a book filled with surprising facts and trivia about a variety of topics. It was written by the team at Pampered Chef and is suitable for readers of all ages. It can be purchased from various online retailers and contains interactive elements such as QR codes that provide additional content.
DebPC
Staff member
Who knew...

cake pops.JPG

do you sleep at night? you always have such great ideas. I appreciate that you share all of them with us!!

I wish these were all my ideas- I could be the new Martha! Interesting recipes, tips, quotes etc. that I find on the web and think would be interesting and helpful to our members I post. Many of the quick tips can be mentioned at shows. Please feel free to post anything you find that would be useful to our members also. The more the merrier.

Love that idea!! My friend just gave me a cake pop book, and we will probably be making some tomorrow, when my sister comes over.

Hey there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have to say that I am not surprised at all by the success and growth of our company. Our products are truly top-notch and our team is incredibly supportive and driven. I am proud to be a part of such a fantastic community and I am excited to see where our journey takes us. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. What is "Who Knew?"

"Who Knew?" is a book that uncovers surprising facts and trivia about the world. It is filled with interesting and little-known information about a variety of topics, such as history, science, and pop culture.

2. Who wrote "Who Knew?"

"Who Knew?" was written by the team at the popular home goods company, Pampered Chef. They compiled and researched the information in the book to provide a fun and educational reading experience.

3. Is "Who Knew?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Who Knew?" is suitable for readers of all ages. It contains a wide range of topics and trivia that can appeal to both adults and children.

4. Can "Who Knew?" be purchased outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Who Knew?" can be purchased from various online retailers, such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It may also be available in select bookstores.

5. Are there any interactive elements in "Who Knew?"

Yes, "Who Knew?" contains QR codes throughout the book that readers can scan with their smartphones to access additional content, such as videos and articles, related to the topics in the book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lauriedip
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies