• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fine Print on Feb. Guest Special...new Products?

In summary, the fine print mentions that two new spring products will be announced to Consultants on Feb. 4th and a complete list of selections can be obtained from your consultant. The updated flyer with the two choices will also be shared by your consultant at that time. These products will be on sale for everyone and there is speculation that they may be two new rubs, sauces, or oils. Attendees of the Spring Launch event on the 4th will have the opportunity to close shows, while those who are not attending may have to wait for the official announcement.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did you notice the fine print? It says:

"Ask your consultant for a complete list of selections.
*Choose from two new spring products that will be announced to Consultants on Feb. 4. Your Consultant will share the updated flyer that includes the two choices with you at that time."

Cool! Wonder what they'll be?!!

babywings76 said:
Did you notice the fine print? It says:

"Ask your consultant for a complete list of selections.
*Choose from two new spring products that will be announced to Consultants on Feb. 4. Your Consultant will share the updated flyer that includes the two choices with you at that time."

Cool! Wonder what they'll be?!!

You'll find out at Spring Launch!

So we can't close shows until we learn the secret on the 4th? That's weird

I'm so excited to find out! I'm just curious if it'll be metal bakeware or a new stoneware piece. Usually when it's something new it's reserved to the host special, but this is going to be on sale for everyone!

Sheila said:
So we can't close shows until we learn the secret on the 4th? That's weird

Well, I guess the people who have their SL on the 28th will be able to close shows. :confused:

You're right - that's weird.

I think I remember reading somewhere that it's going to be a free with $60 purchase item, and we're going to get it as a gift for attending SL. But I don't remember where I read that.

babywings76 said:
I'm so excited to find out! I'm just curious if it'll be metal bakeware or a new stoneware piece. Usually when it's something new it's reserved to the host special, but this is going to be on sale for everyone!

Not buy. Get it free! I don't know how they're going to do it. Perhaps they'll contact or have us contact the guests who earn to get their choices or maybe they'll give us some kind of hint. Some of us will know before that anyway... Shows from the first couple days of the month never ship by the fourth anyway so it isn't a big deal however they do it.

I hadn't noticed that it's going to be a choice of 2. Good point about Launch attendees on the 4th (or anyone not even going to a Launch) not being able to close shows. Therefore, hence, ergo, I suspect they will announce those 2 new products sometime in January as a teaser of the rest of the new products to come. This adds to my suspicion that they will be 2 new rubs.

Oh, okay, I get it now. At my first quick glance of this I missed the part about the free gift with $60 purchase, so when I saw the fine print I thought it meant they were adding 2 more pieces to the selection of 20% off bakeware & stoneware items. Glad I posted this and you guys clarified it. Yeah, I wonder if it will be 2 consumable products. It always seems that that's the type of new product we get at these events.

Becca_in_MD said:
I hadn't noticed that it's going to be a choice of 2. Good point about Launch attendees on the 4th (or anyone not even going to a Launch) not being able to close shows. Therefore, hence, ergo, I suspect they will announce those 2 new products sometime in January as a teaser of the rest of the new products to come. This adds to my suspicion that they will be 2 new rubs.

I would guess more along the lines of a sauce or an oil. GS Free items are usually closer to $10 than $5.

What is the Fine Print on the February Guest Special?

The Fine Print on the February Guest Special includes details about the offer, such as the date range it is valid for, any exclusions or limitations, and how to redeem it. It is important to read the Fine Print carefully to ensure that you understand the terms of the offer.

What are the new products included in the February Guest Special?

The new products included in the February Guest Special will vary depending on the month and promotion. These products are typically featured at a discounted price and may include new releases or popular items from the Pampered Chef catalog.

Can I combine the February Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

The Fine Print on the February Guest Special will specify whether or not it can be combined with other offers or discounts. In most cases, only one promotion can be applied per order. It is important to read the Fine Print to understand the terms and conditions of the offer.

Can I earn Host Rewards on purchases including the February Guest Special?

The Host Rewards program allows hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their party. The Fine Print on the February Guest Special will specify if purchases including the special will count towards the host’s rewards. In most cases, these purchases will count towards the total party sales.

Do I need to be a guest of a party to take advantage of the February Guest Special?

No, you do not need to be a guest of a party to take advantage of the February Guest Special. These promotions are available to all customers within the specified date range. However, hosting a party may offer additional benefits and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg