• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Flyers: Have You Seen Them Yet?

In summary, the February Flyers are promotional materials released by Pampered Chef featuring new products, special deals, and recipes. They can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the current catalog, and through an independent consultant. The benefits of using the February Flyers include exclusive deals and discounts on products, as well as new recipes and inspiration. The flyers do have an expiration date, so it's important to take advantage of the deals before they expire. They can also be shared with friends and family, but be sure to mention the consultant's name when placing an order.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone seen the 3-month flyers with February yet?

Looking too. Hate to bug you Kam. I know it takes time and your work is so very much appreciated! Signed...The Pampered Pest!!!

Those of you who regularly use her files...have you arranged with her to send the PDFs? She isn't a consultant anymore, so remember, she needs someone to send them to her. Maybe if you are one who relies on and uses them, make sure she has a regular "source" for the files, or be that source for her and she can get them for you.

Thank you, I did not know this!

No worries...I had to look it up..one of those things I remembered reading way back when. I just didn't know if she ended up getting a source. She said she'd still put together flyers if she could, but needed someone to send them to her. :) Good luck.

I PM'd her. Keep our fingers crossed!

Ann (baychef) was nice enough to send me the pdfs since I can't get them any longer. I will try to put together some tomorrow and post in the evening. Wasn't sure if many even used them anymore.Thanks!

I think they are grea! I slip them in with my invites and my party packets! Thank a bunch!

Thanks Kam, I never post here but use your flyers all the time when I have vendor events they are wonderful and your work is greatly appreciated. Can you also do one that has the 3 month specials and Consultant Joining Bonus for the month? Let me know if you need a pdf and I'll get it to you and again, thank for all your hard work!! :)

What are the February Flyers?

The February Flyers are a set of promotional materials released by Pampered Chef for the month of February. They feature new products, special deals, and recipes.

Where can I find the February Flyers?

The February Flyers can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the current catalog, and through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

What are the benefits of using the February Flyers?

The February Flyers offer exclusive deals and discounts on our products, making it a great time to stock up on kitchen essentials or try something new. They also provide inspiration for new recipes and ways to use our products.

Do the February Flyers expire?

Yes, the February Flyers have an expiration date listed on them. Be sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

Can I share the February Flyers with others?

Yes, we encourage you to share the February Flyers with friends and family who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. Just be sure to mention your consultant's name when placing an order so they can receive credit for the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam