• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!

In summary, the "Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!" event is a promotion where hosts can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party in February. To participate, simply host a party and our consultants will guide you through the process. As a host, you can earn rewards based on total sales and a special bonus for booking another party. These rewards cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still earn standard host rewards. To book a party, contact your consultant or fill out a request form on the website.
PC Angel
Silver Member
Does anyone have a Feb. Host Letter??

Here is mine. You have to change the contact info.

Attachments

• Feb Host letter.doc
    357 KB · Views: 525
Mine is a little different. I also have March & April on here. I do different letters with different incentives for catalog & cooking shows.

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW - FEB.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 371
  • COOKING SHOW - FEB.doc
    126 KB · Views: 325
  • CATALOG SHOW - MARCH.doc
    541 KB · Views: 390
  • COOKING SHOW - MARCH.doc
    542 KB · Views: 360
Here is April as well. You can only load a max of 5 on one post.

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW - APRIL.doc
    932 KB · Views: 460
  • COOKING SHOW - APRIL.doc
    932.5 KB · Views: 364
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I'm so glad there are more computer skilled people out there than me!! :)

I just love that we can share so much at this site!!! Thanks for these Host Letters! They are awesome!:love:

1. What is the "Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!" event all about?

The "Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!" event is a special promotion where our hosts have the chance to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party during the month of February.

2. How can I participate in the "Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!" event?

To participate, all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef party during the month of February. You can choose to have an in-person party or a virtual party, and our consultants will guide you through the process and help you earn rewards.

3. What are the rewards for hosting a party during the "Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!" event?

As a host, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales at your party. You can also earn a special bonus if you book another party during the event.

4. Can I combine the rewards from the "Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!" event with other promotions or discounts?

No, the rewards from this event cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers. However, you can still earn our standard host rewards on top of the rewards from this event.

5. How do I book a "Feb. Host Letter - Find Your Perfect Match!" party?

You can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. Our consultants will work with you to choose a date and plan the perfect party for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twiggy4joe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jmyrscgh
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom