• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Featured Products - Fall Supply

I think it's 8/16?Mmmmmm..I used mine the other day for the first time. I told DH that I was just enjoying the newness of it! LOL!! I made some kick butt brownies and they were super easy to clean up....my kids and DH practically licked the pan. LOL! Anyway....they are really cool....that was my point.So does this mean I need to order the prep bowls (and other current "featured" items) that are on the current SO form now? I was hoping to save the shipping and order when I order new fall paperwork and stuff...You can order new fall paperwork starting today. So you can get them on one order. The Spring/
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Were these listed in Consultant News? I know we can't get them until 8/16 usually but I'm curious to what products will be on supply.

Anyone see them in P3 yet?

I quick glanced at PP (not P3) and I know the metal sheet pans are on there.

what is this "featured product" that you speak of?

ChefBeckyD said:
I quick glanced at PP (not P3) and I know the metal sheet pans are on there.

I got those already based on our e-mail because they weren't in KE month.

redsoxgirl said:
what is this "featured product" that you speak of?

There is always a featured product section on your supply forms where you can buy products at a discount used in "featured" recipes for the season.

This last season it had the prep bowls for the lemon cakes, the ice cream scoop, the lg. dots bowl, etc.

We also get seasonings cheaper as supply for use at shows.

How do I miss these things?? LOL

Oh wait - is that the stuff on the supply order form?
Some pans were on there before?
Maybe I do know what you're talking about... and I just didn't know! LOL

I just checked on PP3 and saw the Small Scoop, Color Coated Bread Knife, Serrated Peeler, Large Grooved Cutting Board, Baker's Roller, Pocket Thermometer and Flour/Sugar Shaker!:)

Thanks Annie!I need a new pocket thermometer and baker's roller (I still use my wood one!).

redsoxgirl said:
How do I miss these things?? LOLOh wait - is that the stuff on the supply order form?
Don't know? Do you dye your roots brown? :pYes
No, but they are available on supply since available again since we couldn't get them on KE.
We'll blame it on...well, pregnancy brain!

You're welcome!:) I just saw the Stainless 8" Saute Pan as well!

abaker1 said:
You're welcome!:) I just saw the Stainless 8" Saute Pan as well!

That was on this last season.

janetupnorth said:
Don't know? Do you dye your roots brown? :p

Yes
No, but they are available on supply since available again since we couldn't get them on KE.
We'll blame it on...well, pregnancy brain!

Sometimes really do think I have blonde roots! LOL
I usually buy supplies at the start of the new season and that's it, so I forgot these things... :rolleyes:

redsoxgirl said:
Sometimes really do think I have blonde roots! LOL
I usually buy supplies at the start of the new season and that's it, so I forgot these things... :rolleyes:

I'm sticking with the pregnancy brain excuse for you... ;)

I'll take whatever I can get! LOL

abaker1 said:
I just checked on PP3 and saw the Small Scoop, Color Coated Bread Knife, Serrated Peeler, Large Grooved Cutting Board, Baker's Roller, Pocket Thermometer and Flour/Sugar Shaker!:)

Thanks!
I can use a pocket thermometer too! And I will probably order the large grooved cutting board.

This may be a dumb question, but how do you "see" what the featured products are in P3?

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
This may be a dumb question, but how do you "see" what the featured products are in P3?

Go in to place an order, change the order date to the first day they are available, and click on the maginfying glass to bring up a of list items.

redsoxgirl said:
How do I miss these things?? LOL

Oh wait - is that the stuff on the supply order form?

The pans are on there b/c they were not available during kit enhancement month, so, they put them on there for Consultants to be able to order them.

jrstephens said:
Go in to place an order, change the order date to the first day they are available, and click on the maginfying glass to bring up a of list items.

Oh my gosh! I did not know you could do that! Thanks!

jrstephens said:
The pans are on there b/c they were not available during kit enhancement month, so, they put them on there for Consultants to be able to order them.

Mmmmmm..I used mine the other day for the first time. I told DH that I was just enjoying the newness of it! LOL!! I made some kick butt brownies and they were super easy to clean up....my kids and DH practically licked the pan. LOL! Anyway....they are really cool....that was my point.

So does this mean I need to order the prep bowls (and other current "featured" items) that are on the current SO form now? I was hoping to save the shipping and order when I order new fall paperwork and stuff...

You can order new fall paperwork starting today. So you can get them on one order. The Spring/Summer supply form is good through mid-August.

1. What are the new featured products for fall?

The featured products for fall include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection, the Apple Peeler and Corer, and the Silicone Basting Brush.

2. How can I purchase these featured products?

You can purchase these products through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are these products only available for a limited time?

Yes, these featured products for fall are only available for a limited time. Once they sell out, they may not be restocked.

4. Can I use these products in the oven?

Yes, all of the featured products for fall are oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures. However, be sure to follow the recommended temperature and usage guidelines for each specific product.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for these featured products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for these featured products. You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by asking your consultant for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Leigh0725
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies