• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe

In summary, the "Favorite Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe" is a versatile and easy recipe that can be made using the Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher. The ingredients needed are 1 cup of fruit, 1 cup of juice, 1 cup of sparkling water, and 1 tablespoon of honey (optional). The recipe involves mashing the fruit and mixing it with the juice using the Quick Stir Plunger, adding the sparkling water and honey, and serving over ice. Frozen fruit can also be used, as long as it is thawed beforehand. There are many variations of this recipe, such as using different fruit and juice combinations, adding herbs or spices, or substituting the sparkling water for a different soda.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want something light and refreshing to serve at my Power Cooking Workshop tomorrow. Lemonade w/ strawberries or something. I found the recipes in the files, but not sure which to pick. Or if I should just improvise.

My favorite is easy and cheap!

I do Spa Water - water and ice w/ sliced lemon and cucumber added. It's pretty, colorful, inexpensive, and no calories! Throw in some mint sprigs and it's even better!:thumbup:

Mine is Strawberry Lemonade Quencher

10 cups cold water
1 can (10 oz) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (4-5 lg lemons)
3/4 cup suger

Whole strawberries optional

Place all ingredients in Family QSP and plunge until thoroughly mixed

Slap your Mama Margaritas! :D:D

I'm going w/ the Strawberry Lemonade Quencher. :) Thanks for the suggestions everyone! :)

oh wow, Can you post the recipe for Slap your MAMA Margaritas, that made me laugh, BTW my current favorite is the Strawberry Lemonade

Slap your Mama Margaritas

2 cans 7UP (more to taste – up to 1 litre)
1 bottle corona
4oz tequila
1- 12oz frozen limeaid mix

ChefBeckyD said:
My favorite is easy and cheap!

I do Spa Water - water and ice w/ sliced lemon and cucumber added. It's pretty, colorful, inexpensive, and no calories! Throw in some mint sprigs and it's even better!:thumbup:

this sounds like the "fat belly diet" recipe for "Sassy Water" I think the only ingredient missing is the ginger root..

it's not bad.. I tried it.. good for a hot day I bet.

I have everyone loving the new Lemony Gingertinis. I had a FYP party the other day and served this. I ended up making 4 batches because it was such a hit LOL

esavvymom said:
Slap your Mama Margaritas! :D:D

LOVE :love: these!!! And so does everyone I make them for!!!

What is the "Favorite Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe"?

The "Favorite Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe" is a delicious and easy recipe that can be made using the Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher. It is a versatile recipe that can be customized to your liking and can be made in just a few minutes.

What ingredients do I need to make the "Favorite Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe"?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 cup of your favorite fruit, 1 cup of your favorite juice, 1 cup of sparkling water, and 1 tablespoon of honey (optional). You will also need the Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher.

How do I make the "Favorite Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe"?

First, add the fruit and juice to the Quick Stir Pitcher. Then, use the Quick Stir Plunger to gently mash the fruit and mix it with the juice. Next, add the sparkling water and honey (if desired) and use the Quick Stir Plunger to mix everything together. Finally, serve over ice and enjoy!

Can I use frozen fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for this recipe. Just make sure to let the fruit thaw before adding it to the Quick Stir Pitcher.

What are some variations of the "Favorite Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe"?

There are many variations of this recipe that you can try. You can use different combinations of fruit and juice, add herbs or spices for extra flavor, or even substitute the sparkling water for a different type of soda. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • jessinthekitchen