• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pumpkin Recipes for Your Website | Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the best pumpkin recipes for fall include pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, pumpkin spice latte, and pumpkin cheesecake. The easiest way to make pumpkin puree from scratch is to cut a pumpkin in half, scoop out the seeds and stringy bits, and roast it in the oven until soft. You can substitute pumpkin puree for pumpkin pie filling in a recipe, but may need to adjust the ingredients. Leftover pumpkin puree can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months. Pumpkin can also be used in savory dishes, such as pumpkin soup, risotto, and chili.
catlwilles
Gold Member
I'm looking for some yummy pumpkin recipes to put on my website. Could you please share your favorites? TIA

I love the pumpkin mousse dip!! A big hit at my shows

What are the best pumpkin recipes for fall?

Some of the most popular pumpkin recipes for fall include pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, pumpkin spice latte, and pumpkin cheesecake. These dishes are perfect for cozy autumn evenings and can be easily made with fresh or canned pumpkin.

What is the easiest way to make pumpkin puree from scratch?

The easiest way to make pumpkin puree from scratch is to cut a pumpkin in half, scoop out the seeds and stringy bits, and roast it in the oven until soft. Once it has cooled, scoop out the flesh and puree it in a food processor or blender until smooth.

Can I substitute pumpkin puree for pumpkin pie filling in a recipe?

Yes, you can substitute pumpkin puree for pumpkin pie filling in a recipe. However, you may need to adjust the amount of sugar and spices if the pie filling already contains these ingredients. It is always best to check the recipe and make adjustments accordingly.

What is the best way to store leftover pumpkin puree?

The best way to store leftover pumpkin puree is to transfer it to an airtight container and keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can also freeze it in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.

Can I use pumpkin in savory dishes?

Yes, pumpkin can be used in savory dishes such as pumpkin soup, pumpkin risotto, and pumpkin chili. Its mild and slightly sweet flavor adds a unique touch to savory dishes and pairs well with spices like cumin, chili powder, and sage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies