• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Pink Recipes for May | Don't Miss Out, Try Them Now!

In summary, the featured recipes for May include a variety of delicious pink dishes that are suitable for special occasions such as Mother's Day and Memorial Day. These recipes use simple and easy-to-find ingredients and can be modified to fit dietary restrictions. Additionally, adding personal touches and getting creative with toppings and ingredients can make these recipes even more delicious.
cookn' katie
What recipes is everyone doing in May? I have quite a few shows and wondering if there is any pink recipes that I have forgotten?!! Katie

There's a thread on here you should be able to find if you do a search that has this same topic going on. Lots of recipes and suggestions in it too!!!

I am doing the Strawberry Trifle and using Pink Whipped Cream

Pink whipped cream?? what a simple and cute idea...

I have searched alot of the old recipes, but haven't found anything that strikes my fancy. I"m looking for a pink punch to do at my open house tomorrow! Anyone got any good recipes?

The Cranberry Raspberry Fizz is WONDERFUL! Although its darker than pink....:D

I found this years ago and I"m sure its on here but here you go:

I am doing for the dessert the Chocolate Strawberry Skillet Cake. It's a hit!!

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer in the Pink Recipes.doc
    130 KB · Views: 755

What are the featured recipes for May?

The featured recipes for May include a variety of delicious pink dishes, such as strawberry shortcake, watermelon feta salad, and pink lemonade cupcakes.

Are these recipes suitable for special occasions?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for any special occasion in May, from Mother's Day brunch to a Memorial Day barbecue.

Do these recipes use any hard-to-find ingredients?

No, these recipes use simple and easy-to-find ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. We want to make it easy for everyone to try out these delicious pink recipes.

Can I modify the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of these recipes can be modified to fit your dietary needs. For example, you can use gluten-free flour for the cupcakes or substitute dairy-free options for the salad dressing.

Do you have any tips for making these recipes even more delicious?

Yes, we always encourage our customers to get creative and add their own spin to our recipes. You can try adding different toppings or using a different type of fruit for a unique twist on the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_momof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • pampered1224