• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy & Inexpensive Fruit Dip Ideas for Any Fruit

In summary, the person wants to have apples, strawberries, and grapes. They would like to have a dip that goes with all of them. They suggest cool whip with strawberry or pineapple yogurt and whipped topping.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Can anybody sugest an easy, inexpensive fruit dip that goes well with any kind of fruit?

Last time I did a show I remember something involving marshmallow fluff. Or cool whip. Or yogurt.

We need something that goes with all kinds of fruit, so it probably shouldn't be lemon or strawberry flavored.

I do a small container of cool whip with two small containers of yogurt - I prefer vanilla. But that is just a simple mix together. You may want something more if you are planning to make this part of your show.

I do a container of cool whip with a flavored cream cheese (strawberry or blueberry) and it is delicious!!!

I do marshmallow cream and cream cheese.

jendill said:
I do marshmallow cream and cream cheese.

I use this one, too. Sometimes I add a drop of red food coloring to make it pink.

I use cool whip with strawberry cream cheese, orange juice. everyone loves it. it goes with everything.

It is a side dish to the main dish, a turkey (chicken) cranberry braid.

She wants to have apples (ick, they turn brown) strawberries and grapes. I am hoping I can at least talk her into some pineapple to show off the wedger.

Intrepid_Chef said:
It is a side dish to the main dish, a turkey (chicken) cranberry braid.

She wants to have apples (ick, they turn brown) strawberries and grapes. I am hoping I can at least talk her into some pineapple to show off the wedger.

If you can talk her into Pineapple, I just did the Pina Colada Salad (it really isn't a Salad) from Use & Care at my last show. You basically make a dip for fresh pineapple.

Piña Colada Salad

1 medium pineapple

1 lime
1 container (6 oz) piña colada yogurt or pineapple yogurt
1/2 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut

1. Peel and core pineapple using Pineapple Wedger. Slice pineapple halves into 1/4-inch-thick (6-mm) slices; arrange on serving platter.

2. Zest lime to measure 1 tsp zest. Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp juice. Combine yogurt, zest and juice in small bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.

3. Place coconut into microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 10-second interval. Cool completely.

4. Spoon dressing over pineapple. Sprinkle with coconut.

I love showing recipes that use a microplane and juicer. I usually use the micro-cooker to toast the coconut, but I guess you could use the mini baker or round baker instead. It generates talk about stones going in the microwave.

1. What are some easy and inexpensive fruit dip ideas for any fruit?

Some easy and inexpensive fruit dip ideas for any fruit include yogurt dip, cream cheese and honey dip, peanut butter and honey dip, and chocolate hummus dip.

2. Can you make a fruit dip with only a few ingredients?

Yes, you can make a fruit dip with only a few ingredients. Some simple fruit dip ideas include mixing cream cheese with jam or jelly, or mixing Greek yogurt with honey and cinnamon.

3. What is a good fruit dip for parties or gatherings?

A good fruit dip for parties or gatherings is a fruit salsa dip made with chopped fruits, such as strawberries, kiwi, and mango, mixed with a little bit of sugar and lime juice. It can also be served with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips for a sweet and crunchy twist.

4. Are there any dairy-free options for fruit dips?

Yes, there are dairy-free options for fruit dips. You can use a base of coconut cream or almond butter, and add in honey, vanilla extract, and any desired seasonings or spices for flavor.

5. Can you make a fruit dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a fruit dip ahead of time. Many fruit dips can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days, but it's best to check the specific recipe for storage instructions. Some fruit dips may need to be stirred or mixed again before serving after being stored.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kcjodih