• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Friendly ( Kid Friendly)

In summary, when you think of some of our TOP Family Friendly/Kid Friendly recipes, you may think of the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, the Hot Pizza Dip, Taffy Apple Pizza, and the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
When you think of some of our TOP Family Friendly/Kid Friendly recipes, what comes to mind for you.....

I've been asked to submit 2 for a local newsletter on these guidelines, and thought I'd get you guys' opinions...

:>

So, is this kid friendly as in they like to eat, healthy or that they can make it.

smilesarepriceless said:
When you think of some of our TOP Family Friendly/Kid Friendly recipes, what comes to mind for you.....

I've been asked to submit 2 for a local newsletter on these guidelines, and thought I'd get you guys' opinions...

:>

Defintely the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad - kids love it! And the Hot Pizza Dip is a great one, too.

How about Taffy Apple Pizza. Kids can make it and love to eat it.

PRONTO MINI PIZZAS

Ingredients:

2 English muffins (or 1 package refrigerated pizza crust, cut circles with Cut 'N Seal)
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 cups assorted toppings such as cooked and crumbled Italian sausage or beef, or sliced pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, pitted ripe olives or tomato and chopped onion or bell pepper
1/2 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Split English muffins in half horizontally; arrange on Small Bar Pan. Spread 2 tablespoons
pizza sauce onto each muffin using Small Spreader. Sprinkle muffins evenly with toppings.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cheeses and seasoning; sprinkle evenly over toppings. Bake 15-18 minutes or until
golden brown. Makes 2 servings (4 mini-pizzas).

Nutrients per serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 14 g, Sat Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 21 g, Sodium 1090 mg, Fiber 2

Thanks for the replies thus far. By kid-friendly, i mean that it appeals to kids to eat it..

My son, who is 4, absolutely LOVES helping me make and eat the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites from the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook!

This has become a favorite recipe at our house!

He also loves:
Apple Berry Salsa. (All The Best)
Mom's Apple Crisp (All The Best)
Pronto Pizza Patties (It's Good For You)

Banana Split Brownie PizzaJust the name gives me shivers!! We love it, my kids love it, everyone loves it!!

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

Debbie :D

ChefBeckyD said:
My son, who is 4, absolutely LOVES helping me make and eat the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites from the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook!

This has become a favorite recipe at our house!

Could you post this recipe?? I don't have that cookbook, but it sounds yummy!!

elizabethfox said:
Could you post this recipe?? I don't have that cookbook, but it sounds yummy!!
I'll be back later to post it!

This is good!!Berries 'N Stars

1 package (17.25 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
1 teaspoon sugar
2 lemons
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 pint blueberries

Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll one sheet of puff pastry into 10 x 13-inch rectangle. Repeat with second sheet of pastry, rolling onto lightly floured surface.

Using pizza cutter, cut four strips, 13 inches long and 1 inch wide, from second sheet of pastry. Reserve remaining dough for star decorations. Brush edges of pastry on baking stone with water. Lay strips of pastry over edges making an outer rim. Trim off any excess dough. Prick entire bottom of pastry with pastry tool. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Center may puff up slightly, but will flatten out as it cools.) Cool completely.

Cut stars from remaining dough using a star cutter; sprinkle with sugar. Bake on baking stone 12 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, zest lemons to measure 1 tablespoon zest. Juice lemons to measure 1/4 cup juice. In a bowl, whisk together condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon zest. Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Fill cooled pastry shell with filling.

Slice strawberries. Arrange strawberries, blueberries and pastry stars over filling. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Cut into 16 squares and serve.

Yield: 16 servings

My kids love this! And it's pretty!

Debbie :D

What is the purpose of the "Family Friendly" products at Pampered Chef?

The "Family Friendly" products at Pampered Chef are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable for families with children. These products are specifically chosen or created with the needs of families in mind.

What makes a product "Kid Friendly" at Pampered Chef?

A product is considered "Kid Friendly" at Pampered Chef if it is safe and easy for children to use, and if it helps make cooking fun and engaging for them. These products are also often designed to be colorful and visually appealing to children.

Are the "Family Friendly" products suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Family Friendly" products at Pampered Chef are suitable for people of all ages, not just children. They are designed to be versatile and useful for families with children, but can also be enjoyed by adults.

Can the "Family Friendly" products help picky eaters?

Yes, many of the "Family Friendly" products at Pampered Chef are designed to help picky eaters try new foods and become more involved in meal preparation. For example, the Cut-N-Seal tool can be used to make fun and creative sandwiches that may entice picky eaters to try new ingredients.

Are the "Family Friendly" products durable and easy to clean?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand frequent use and washing. Additionally, many "Family Friendly" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after mealtime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • chefashleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Misty Shehan