• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Products - Wish List....

In summary, Pampered Chef is releasing new products for the Fall/Winter season, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Stoneware Brie Baker, and Fall/Winter Seasoning Set. As a consultant, you can attend exclusive product reveals and training events, and follow social media for sneak peeks. Promotions and discounts are often offered for new releases, and you can add Fall/Winter products to your wish list for your next party. These products are versatile and perfect for creating delicious meals, with recipes and inspiration available on the Pampered Chef website and social media.
Leigh0725
Just curious to see what everyone's wishlist items are for the new products. I saw the neatest thing the other day and it was corn grilling basket - it allowed you to put ears of corn in this corn shaped basket for grilling right on the grill.

I know they just replaced the tool turn about last year, but i really need a bigger one. I have so many kitchen tools that I am using both my old white and my new black one. I'd rather just use one for counter space purposes. DH said that it means I have too much kitchen stuff. You can never have enough! ;-)

knife block or storage of some sort
storage rack for stoneware

Small Forged Santuko

jrstephens said:
Small Forged Santuko

I'm with you on this one too!

What new products are being released for the Fall/Winter season?

Pampered Chef is constantly updating and expanding our product line, and the Fall/Winter season is no exception! Some of our new releases include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Stoneware Brie Baker, and the Fall/Winter Seasoning Set. Keep an eye out for even more exciting products to come!

Can I get a sneak peek of the Fall/Winter products before they are released?

Yes! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to attend exclusive product reveals and training events to get a first look at our new products. You can also follow us on social media for sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes content.

Are there any promotions or discounts for the Fall/Winter products?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for our new product releases. These promotions are typically announced through our consultant newsletter and social media channels, so be sure to stay updated to take advantage of these offers.

Can I add Fall/Winter products to my wish list for my next party?

Absolutely! Our wish list feature allows you to create a list of products you are interested in purchasing at your next party. You can easily access and edit your wish list through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

What kind of recipes can I make with the Fall/Winter products?

Our Fall/Winter products are designed to make cooking and entertaining during the colder months easier and more enjoyable. From hearty soups and stews to festive holiday desserts, our products are versatile and perfect for creating delicious meals for any occasion. You can find recipes and inspiration on our website and through our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224